• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Bukowski for sale (1 Viewer)

1fsh2fsh

I think that I think too much
Founding member
Hello all, I have some Bukowski things for sale..(sigh).. I will auction them (and maybe more) on E-bay in about a week, but thought that I'd post them here first..

I think I have priced them fairly. I can supply pics of any item if someone is interested.

I can be reached at [email protected].

I'm thinking $5 shipping within the U.S... thanks!

• "Bukowski at Bellevue" VHS video tape, signed with "little man" doodle #37 of 100 - $100
  • Funeral announcement - $100
  • Large Bukowski signature on red paper (looks to be torn from book) - matted and framed - $100
  • "I'D Rather Be Reading Bukowski" bumper sticker from Baroque Bookstore Hollywood - signed - $125
  • "In the morning and at night and in between" 1991 Black Sparrow New Year's greeting soft cover. Signed (though not called for) - perfect condition - $75
  • "what they want" announcement for Neville book store opening . Inscribed to "Red" Stodolsky. Perfect Condition. $175
  • "Bukowski at Bellevue" VHS tape - regular edition - $25
  • "Fourth Annual Santa Cruz Poetry Reading Festival" poster/flyer in poster frame - $35
  • "Bukowski Lives" Black Sparrow poster. Professionally framed - $35
  • Adam magazine Feb 1970 Vol 14 number 2 - "special underground issue" contains Bukowski's short story "The Fiend" - perfect condition - $25

Users who are viewing this thread

Back