• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

bukowski hardcovers for sale... (1 Viewer)

jordan

lothario speedwagon
hollywood first ed. (white spine): $135
betting on the muse first ed. (gray spine): $75 (minor yellowing to top of front board, dj is very wrinkeld)
bone palace #'d (gray spine): $90
confessions of a coward- HC but not numbered: $25
roominghouse madrigals: $35 (lower right front corner is bumped)

us postage paid, international postage is $11 per book in an envelope, or $37 for multiple books in a box. if you want one, just send money to [email protected] with the book title somewhere in the comments.

i'm going to start ebay auctions for these tonight- i'll post links then. if you want one that's up for auction, tell me and i'll kill the auction (assuming it has no bids).

well, the hollywood first was a huge find for me when i bought it, since hollwyood is my 2nd favorite of his novels. but, i bought a signed/illustrated on ebay yesterday for what i thought was a good price ($350)... and i had been wanting a signed copy of a novel for a while... they tend to be expensive, and i never wanted to pay $300 or so for a signed copy of a book that was in an edition of 500. but hollywood in an edition of 150 with the print also signed, AND a cool spine cloth, it was too good to pass up. but i don't need the other one anymore, as rare as it is. i didn't really like roominghouse or bone palace that much, but i do like betting on the muse, and i like that i have a first edition of it. when i was considering buying that hollywood copy, my decision calculus was, "what buk books could i live with owning in paperback in order to afford this 'dream' book?" betting on the muse is on the cusp. i'll sell it if i have to, but i'd prefer not to. so there's a little window into my obsessive head (that thought process went on for about an hour and a half)... probably more information than you cared for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back