• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Bukowski - Purdy Letters "V" (1 Viewer)

Buk-Purdy-Cover.jpg Buk-Purdy-Airmail.jpg
Buk-Purdy-Holo.jpg Buk-Purdy-Art.jpg Buk-Purdy-LetterPage.jpg

For those who haven't seen. Willing to sell. Still researching prices (Abe, PBA, eBay, other places). Still feeling my way around here, so hope this is place to post.

At worst, this should be interesting to those who haven't seen all the stuff associated with this book. Pretty elaborate in many ways. Was discussing on another thread...

Pax,

Homeless Mind

this should be interesting to those who haven't seen all the stuff associated with this book. Pretty elaborate in many ways. . .

The letter from Al Purdy inside is
a wicked cool touch.

As this is the closest I will ever be
to seeing the hard copy (I have a soft
cover edition), I just wanted to say thanks.

The letter from Al Purdy inside is
a wicked cool touch.

As this is the closest I will ever be
to seeing the hard copy (I have a soft
cover edition), I just wanted to say thanks.

Buk-Purdy-Holo_Padre.jpg
Let's see if this works; don't have my sea legs yet.
This should be a better pic.
Hope u get to c it; njoy.

Pax,

homeless mind

Lotsa peeps have asked me for prices. Interested? PM me. Will supply details and further photos. Will be posting on eBay w/in 48 hours, as that is another avenue. Giving BUKNET members first dibs. Hope that means something. If not, paint me ignorant. Iv'e painted, and been painted worse. LOL. Thanks to all who have helped me with this process----To all my friends...

Pax,

Homeless

Users who are viewing this thread

Back