Bukowski Reading at the San Francisco Museum of Art at 7:30 pm on December 6th, 1973 (1 Viewer)

I ripped/uploaded that. I thought we discussed it around here somewhere, but I can't find the thread right now.

Don't be "sorry", you prick! This was a legit and valid and valuable contribution of yours!
er, by which I mean: Thanks.

I didn't remember it either and I'm sure a lot of others also. From time to time we need some new kicks from the old kicks.

I use site:bukowskiforum.net <search term> to search Google for stuff in the forum now, because the built-in search is too fuzzy considering the number of posts. I probably missed finding this one due to misspelling Micheline.

The search function on the main site does the same thing, but it isn't used much. I should set up a subdomain to make it more convenient to use...

or maybe, mjp, just include this option into the regular search-page, like so:

Untitled-1.jpg

(maybe even have this option marked by default?)

That would be ideal, but it isn't possible to submit queries to Google through your own form that way. They have an API, but not for commoners like us. The search form the site uses is a javascript thing that includes the content from Google (the search box) in a page of your site.

And now that I think of it, I never updated that after moving the forum to its own domain name, so at the moment, it doesn't search the forum anyway.

Who is the guy who jumps on stage in the middle? I don't know what he's saying, but he says it well. He reminds me of a bum that used to hang around Oakland. The bum had an old blue guitar and he would sit in a booth at McDonald's and play beautiful music that only he could hear.

Will I see you at the opening of our exhibition on July 10th?

Whoa, what exhibition? What did I miss? Google, probably. It just told me that there will be an exhibition "im Literaturarchiv im oberpfälzischen Sulzbach-Rosenberg" running from the 10th of July? Will you be there at the 10th only?

Sounds great anyway, hope I can make it.

Who is the guy who jumps on stage in the middle? I don't know what he's saying, but he says it well. He reminds me of a bum that used to hang around Oakland. The bum had an old blue guitar and he would sit in a booth at McDonald's and play beautiful music that only he could hear.

That's Jack Micheline

The poem he's reading is really poemy, imho. Best part is Bukowski saying to him: "You slept on to many of my rugs and never paid me rent."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back