• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Bukowski - Song for this Softly-Sweeping Sorrow (1 Viewer)

bospress.net

www.bospress.net
CHARLES BUKOWSKI

SONG FOR THIS SOFTLY-SWEEPING SORROW...

bill-sorrow.jpg

ebay.com/itm/382192363943

ebay.com/itm/132292186785

Designed and Printed Letterpress by Bill Roberts at Bottle of Smoke Press, North Salem, New York, 2017.

10-3/4" x 7-1/2" (27.3 x 19.1 cm)

Printed on duplexed card stock using two processes - The frame is Riso printed on a Heidelberg Windmill in red and black using rubber-based inks.

All materials are acid-free and archival.

Limited to an edition of 200 total copies.

Two versions are available:

- 150 Regular Copies: White Card Stock front printed in gold, red and black. Black card stock rear printed in gold. $14.95

- 50 Deluxe Copies: Black Card Stock front printed in gold with affixed white poem card printed on white card stock. White card stock rear printed in gold. $29.95

Distributed exclusively by Water Row Books.

Books can be ordered through eBay, Amazon, abe, or by emailing Water Row directly at [email protected]. I am not selling these directly. All sales go through the distributor.

Thanks,
Bill

Hi - Thanks for posting this new broadside Bill! - Correction: It is not available on amazon but you can order it from me on eBay or at my eBay store (www.waterrowbooks.com), Abe.com, or directly from me at [email protected]. The prices are slightly higher on abe.com because they charge a huge commission. eBay or direct from me will get you the prices Bill has listed above. The 50 Deluxe Copies are going quickly.
Many thanks -
Jeffrey Weinberg
Water Row Books
PS: Lots of other Buk items available in my eBay store from around the world!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back