Censorship (1 Viewer)

ha-ha. From the ashes into the fire. Not cigarette ashes though...:D
It's happening all over. Here they are about to ban smoking in restaurants, in about a month I believe. Only exceptions are places under forty square meters! I wonder why. One should think it was the other way around...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to add though he has fine lyrics his singing and harmonica playing is atrocious!
O, yes! and I couldn't live without his 'candle in the wind' - or was it 'blowing'?

It's happening all over. Here they are about to ban smoking in restaurants, in about a month I believe.

Yeah, these suckers are about to prohibit it in German bars too. Would be a reason for me to START smoking if they do. I guess I will.

oh, p.s.: I just realized - this was my 100th post! Open the Champagne!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just realized - this was my 100th post! Open the Champagne!

There is alwaysa reason to drink huh ;)

Ok, congrats with your 100th post. I'm gonna buy a a box of expensive Spanish wine now, (tempranilllo, spelling?).

Your fault, Roni :)

Visit the USA.

Florida, New York, and California banned smoking in bars before I was old enough to smoke in bars, or want to.

Once again, I fully understand your position mjp and fully support your decision to censor. It is your venue, I am just a guest here. If I don't like it, I can "get the hell out" as I told Bobby. Since I like your venue, I'll stick around until you kick me out.

Anyone remember the Forum Rules/TOS? You're not being guaranteed anything.

Florida, New York, and California banned smoking in bars before I was old enough to smoke in bars, or want
I guess I was too vague.

What I mean is that I visit the USA every year.

So, nothing new. In Holland the're getting paranoid as well..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back