• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

collection of first appearances in magazines (1 Viewer)

I have a decent collection of first appearances in magazines 50s to 90s – that I have to part with.

Evergreen Review / Transatlantic Review / Wormwood / Diverse Interviews im Magazin “Louis” / Gas / Big Boulevard / Big Table / Broadway Boogie / Buffalo Stamps / Hugh Fox: Harrison Street Review / Holy Doors – An Anthology of Poetry, Prose & Criticism / Meatball / Nomad – New York / Small Press Review / Aeon / Pulse / Second Coming: Special Charles Bukowski issue (San Francisco Press, 1974) / Unmuzzled Ox. / Yugen ...

In addition an almost complete series of “Beyond Baroque” (Venice, CA): Beyond Baroque Foundation, December 1968 through Fall 1980. I:1-4; II:1,2; III:1 and 1(a),2; IV:5; V:1,3-6; VI:1,3; VII:1,3,5,6; VIII:1,2,3,7; IX:1,2,3,4; X:1,2,3,4; XI:1,2, plus 36 issues small quarto and octavo with illustrations and photographs.

Nola Express: 47: No's: 69-71,102-111, 113, 115-135, 137-145, und five additional apparently unnumbered issues.

(Nola Express is a singular publication started in 1967 in New Orleans as part of the Underground Free Press movement of the 1960's that protested the Vietnam War and other government polices and social hypocrisies. The paper's title was inspired by William S. Burroughs' cut up novel Nova Express, and published uncensored news, art and literature featuring the work of Charles Bukowski, Hedwig Gorski and many others. Bukowski's infamous column, Note Of A Dirty Old Man was a staple of the periodical for many issues. Those items content texts from Flash, The Berkeley Barb and a series from the “classified section of the LA Free Press”(NOTES OF AN ...) – (all of which feature work by or about Charles Bukowski).

Plus diverse Broadsides. (BSP und BOSP - doublettes)

... to name just a few.

Not everything is cataloged yet.

Inquiries via: [email protected]

Evergreen Review / Transatlantic Review / Wormwood / Diverse Interviews im Magazin “Louis” / Gas / Big Boulevard / Big Table / Broadway Boogie / Buffalo Stamps / Hugh Fox: Harrison Street Review / Holy Doors – An Anthology of Poetry, Prose & Criticism / Meatball / Nomad – New York / Small Press Review / Aeon / Pulse / Second Coming: Special Charles Bukowski issue (San Francisco Press, 1974) / Unmuzzled Ox. / Yugen ...
That sounds exactly like the lot I bought in the PBA auction today...

Dude, that's shadier than a Casual Encounters ad on Craigs List. Maybe the rare book market is not your thing. Try scalping Nickleback tickets -- it's easier.

This is very common in the poster market on eBay. People scramble to get them and put them on eBay before they are even delivered.

The difference being, these guys KNOW they actually have a poster coming because they paid for it.

The poster market is one giant joke, but let's leave that for another thread.

This thread is the result of a low IQ...

he said he offered me the entire collection, not that I've bought it.
I usually tend to only buy items that are physically available and real, call me conservative.

forget that deadbeat - i'm donating my copy of "Write, Vol. 1 No. 2" to roni's museum...

as soon as i find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back