Could It Be? (2 Viewers)

M

MULLINAX

"...Steve was fading fast. He arranged a meeting. I hadn't seen Steve in twenty years. We travel in different circles. .I showed up at his motel room in East Santa Monica where he lives with a few Thelonious Monk like souls...."

Hmm. Could one of these souls be non other than a garlic eating teetotaler?

what is wrong with not being a drunk?
killing the myth.

thelo might have just been spinning circles around everybody... in an airport... pfft...

i need to sober up, i feel 86'd, alcoholic is bad for me.
still smarter than you.

Who said it's wrong not to be a drunk? Sorry for the double negative, Cirerita.

How is describing someone an IMPLICIT act of criticism?

"He sure is tall".
"Aha! You dislike tall people".

"He's drunk".
"GASP! Don't you know that drinking is a disease?"

"Her skirt is short".
"You are a sexist, racist, homophobic pig".

"Perhaps we should incarcerate terrorists before they attack".
"How dare you pick on the weak, the innocent, the downtrodden and all those who differ from us"?

Buk despised cry-babies.

Here's another one: HE MOCKED WOMEN'S LIBBERS!

EGADS! O VEY! CARUMBA! GOLLY GEE WHILLACKERS!

(What in heck is a "whillacker", anyway?)

Hey M, while you are looking for a definition of whillacker, maybe you could furnish us with a definition of terrorist so we can know in advance who will be incarcerated and who wont.

And... just so you know... every single time you post here and use a line like "Buk despised cry-babies" as a means of supporting your point of view I will call wanker on you.

'Buk liked this', 'didn't like that', 'would think this is stupid' or 'would agree with me' just don't cut the mustard as far as real people trying to communicate goes.

So...

It's Ok If Buk Said It, But Don't You Dare Use His Words!

Hey M, while you are looking for a definition of whillacker, maybe you could furnish us with a definition of terrorist so we can know in advance who will be incarcerated and who wont.

And... just so you know... every single time you post here and use a line like "Buk despised cry-babies" as a means of supporting your point of view I will call wanker on you.

'Buk liked this', 'didn't like that', 'would think this is stupid' or 'would agree with me' just don't cut the mustard as far as real people trying to communicate goes.

So...

Gosh, methinks a literary feud has been hatched, right here on Buk.net.

ROC has taken out his filigreed gauntlets and slapped me across the face, here in cyberspace, in front of the lot of you.

What is MULLINAX to do?

(Feverishly looking up Buk quotes with which to deal a 'counterblaste' to his new arch-enemy...)

Buk despised cry-babies.

EGADS! O VEY! CARUMBA! GOLLY GEE WHILLACKERS!

(What in heck is a "whillacker", anyway?)
Williker(s). I figured you'd know that, being an old guy and all.

ROC is right, "Buk despised cry-babies" as a means of supporting your point of view is lame. No feud. Just stating what should be obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back