If you could ask bukowski one question..... (1 Viewer)

I made it back to my home computer Thursday afternoon but worked straight through until today.

I want to ask Bukowski what he thinks of these whiny smart ass-ed pomo wannabes who want to take possession of his legacy.

Gerard - you come back after a brief layoff with Don't have a nice day and this post and it's frankly fodder for the tabloids. Enquiring Minds want to know. Might be male menopause and I personally cured that with ExtenZe and duct taping a leaky pipe. I'm only here to help.

I would ask him if I could take a picture of him and I. If he refused I would compliment him on his writing and leave the bastard alone.

I would probably leave him alone too, but if I had to ask him something and knew I'd get a real answer, I'd want to know if he was ever able to forgive his parents.

I'd say nothing but I'd bust ass to try to find a Payday for him. . .

Why do I feel dirty for answering this question?

"You know what a shit-barometer is, DennisLovesTheBeer ? Measures the shit-pressure in the air. You can feel it. Listen, DennisLovesTheBeer . Hear that? The sounds of the whispering winds of shit. Can you hear it?... Oh, but you will, my sorry little friend, when the old shit-barometer rises, and you'll feel it too. Your ears will implode from the shit-pressure... beware my friend. Shit-winds are a comin'."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back