• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Sold Dangling in the Tournefortia, Signed, but Scruffy... (1 Viewer)

esart

esart.com
Founding member
I have a signed #193 of Dangling that I bought for MJP's birthday, until I found a much better copy of War All the Time that was pristine and better as a gift. This is not at all pristine. I paid $220 for it. I'm selling it for $175.

I took pics of all the flaws so you know what you're getting into, otherwise, it's good. It has a plastic cover on it now. It did not come with one, which is probably why it has all the foxing/yellowing on the edges of the cover.

The page edges on the top and bottom have some yellowing, but not really on the side opposite from the spine. They came off easily with some eraser bag rubbing.

One little odd thing I noticed, second to the last page, it looked as though the pages had once stuck together slightly from water drops perhaps? And the blue end paper seeped through in a spot in the lower middle (shown). It's petty, but I wanted to make a note.

So if you don't mind a "smoker's copy" of Dangling SIGNED for a low, low price, this is your chance. It's not as bad as I'm making it out to be. Look at the pics. It's just slightly discolored. I like my Buk books in fine condition. Maybe you are not as anal as I am.

6959655449_ff94d22779_b.png

6959654941_caf8e9b78b_b.png

6959655259_63aebaa91b_b.png

6959655035_902b7e5e8a_b.png

6959655097_d09c089993_b.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back