Did you miss me? (1 Viewer)

mjp

Founding member
Hey, it was supposed to be a vacation for me, not everyone. Sorry.

I was off the grid looking at rocks and jackrabbits and drinking wine. Now I come back to see that the dream is over...so tragic. I have no idea what caused the database error, but next time I walk away for more than a day or two I'll make sure the boys have access to fix things.

Carry on.

Welcome back mjp! Hope ya had a great vacation! Man, I must say I nearly went insane over the last week, without all the goodies here! I thought I had been excommunicated!

mjp hath risen.jpg

And yes, there was much blasphemy in your absence.

o? were you gone? I was busy playing with all my many other friends.

pillow fights and root beer floats.

didn't miss you at all.

WHEW!
ok, so now I know.
My name is Erik and I'm a Buk.netoholic.

It's nice having you back, mjp. I was starting to get withdrawal symptoms not getting my daily buknet fix. Anyway, I hope you had a good vacation drinking wine among the rocks and jackrabbits...

Last edited by a moderator:
How did you know? Ha. Well, it was one of those things. Timing couldn't have been worse, but here we are.

Don't worry chief, I won't tell them about page 108 of the Bukowski.net forum staff hand book... ;)

switch.jpg

Thank god your back! I just didn't know what to do with all the extra time on my hands...

Oh, stop pretending. We know that "wine" and "jackrabbits" are code for Times Square bombing attempts and Gulf of Mexico oil spills.

All this power has gone to your head and you've.....you've gone mad.... simply MAD !! Aieeeee !!!

I guess I'm glad to see you back but I'm a little disappointed as i was informed that you were revamping the site to be a Uriah Heep appreciation forum. Oh, well.

YOU SELFISH 80's BUT ROCK PRICK! YOU GO OFF CRAWLING AROUND ON SUN BAKED ROCKS LIKE SOME LOWLY FUCKING REPTILE WHILE WE ARE FORCED TO DEAL WITH ADOLESCENT TWITTER AND BULL SHIT FACE BOOK. REALLY!

Seriously it is dangerous to drink wine in the bright sun but you probably already knew that. It's about time the Candy Man came back with our fix. We had the Jones on.

That was unintentional? I thought you were testing us, some sort of rite of passage. Thanks for draining all meaning out of our suffering, mjp. Hope those jackrabbits have huge hangovers.

well that'll teach you for taking a vacation.

vacation?!? the nerve of some people.

Didn't notice you were gone at all. I was busy eating French food and fraternizing with the Swedes. They have a plan you know!

Mr. Clap is right, I can't live without you. Your unexplained disappearance broke my heart; I grieved for you day and night and came to think about suicide.

Don't do this to me again, babe. Without you, I'm nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I did.

And then I felt neglected by this site.
And divorced my husband.
By cheating on him.
With my great uncle.

I'm not kidding, like.
Welcome home, MJP. You gave me the best gift ever. I'm truly in love now.

I was just about to say that Bill, around day 4 I was starting to think that I said something fucked up that got me blacklisted... well it looks like the sun WILL rise after all.

Bill, I for one thought that exact thing! And a couple of PM's during the week from other members told me they thought that for a second also!

Thought I was circling the drain.

welcome back.
I ate a lot of cookies and watched twenty episodes of "Law and Order". Next time you need to take it away slowly.
I hope that you had a good time.

And divorced my husband.
By cheating on him.
With my great uncle.
I've heard of compensating with comfort food, but incest? Wow! When you go you go all the way.

Please, take it easy and slow down a bit. Everything is going to be okay. You could have sent a PM to Hooch, Hank, Purple, Number6 or Ambreen. Any of us would be there for you even the guy on acid.

I admit I got worried but thank goodness all of my great uncles have died.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back