Double Signature (1 Viewer)

Pogue Mahone

Officials say drugs may have played a part
crucifixsig3.png crucifix2.png

Thought I'd post this for the stupidity factor. Who the hell forges a signature on an already signed book?

I think the legit signatures were usually bound in at the end of the book, while the fraud is at the beginning.
As to the quality of the fake: talking about third-graders...

edit:
I see now Pogue has already said, it's in front. The right border of the pic shows.

You are correct Roni. Dorbin 123-425.749: "Fake signatures in Crucifix in a Death Hand are always on the front page and are very rare. Buyers should expect to pay doube."

Any takers?

I bought that copy in my earlier days of Bukowski collecting for $260, never thinking I would ever resell it. Back then, I was just happy to have a decent copy at a good price. The sad thing is, it's a near fine/fine copy. The cover is as white as Paula Deen's teeth.

I now collect with the expectation of reselling. Case in point: I bought this one for $399.00, which is not nearly in as good condition due to some discoloring and a small tear, but has a great piece of art. This person put up three or four pieces at once, including a copy of "Run with the Hunted" and either nobody noticed this one or were too broke at that point to buy. It is the original "Little Man with a Bottle," but I like to think of it as a "Big Man with a Big Bottle" -- if you look at it in comparison to the signature. I've asked MJP to put it in the art board.

crucifix12.png

I'm sorry, but I hate emoticons... They are for passive aggressive assholes and Bukowski would have kicked the living shit out of anyone who used one... If you’re gonna be sarcastic, be sarcastic. If your line wasn’t that good and no one gets it, don’t try to prop it up with something some asshole at AOL came up with for geriatrics and teenagers. Just sayin’…

I'm sorry, but I hate ...

prefacing yourself with an apology? i do that too i'm sure, but now that i see someone else do it, it seems pathetic. nothing wrong with hating emoticons. it's who you are. you are a hater, so lets all accept it, and then there will be no need for excuses ... or is there? maybe there IS something wrong with hating emoticons. maybe you SHOULD be sorry. maybe the emoticons are fine. maybe YOU are the one who has the problem.

thanks for the photos by the way. that's a good drawing.

If anyone ever comes up with a cum shot emoticon, maybe I'll use it. In the meantime, keep your Philosopy 101 shit stains to yourself and recognize the simplistic, effective and brillance of the word Asshole... As usual, I apologize in advance... I know not what I do...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back