• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Earth Rose by Steve Richmond. Forward by Buk. (1 Viewer)

I have a first edition of Earth Rose by Steve Richmond. The forward is by Bukowski.
I'm thinking thirty bucks, plus shipping and handling. Pay via paypal. I don't know why I put myself in the picture. Does that beard make you want to buy things? It makes me want to sell things.

Untitled-1.jpg

Your prize is more than reasonable. If I were a US-citizen, I'd jump in. Alas, we all know about the shipping-cost-mess abroad.

Does your beard really qualify as 'Hipster'? It looks more like 1968 to me (Ginsberg just around the corner). Anyway, your street cred is save.

Your prize is more than reasonable. If I were a US-citizen, I'd jump in. Alas, we all know about the shipping-cost-mess abroad.

Does your beard really qualify as 'Hipster'? It looks more like 1968 to me (Ginsberg just around the corner). Anyway, your street cred is save.
My beards been hiding my double chin since I was seventeen. Its been hip, then unhip, then hip again many times. I live in Vermont. So here...yeah, its hipster to the max.

The Buk pic is funny as hell. Yes, welcome back PM. Oh, and yeah. Earth Rose. Cool. Nice beard. I get that hipster/not hipster thing too with my DrMartens. Been wearing them since the mid/late 80's. will probably wear them to the grave.

I think at some point people might have confused me for a part time hipster, but not anymore. I'm too old. Now people think I'm a middle aged dude who's trying way too hard.

A big rule here is that we don't fuck with anyone's deal. Having said that, I feel like you've arrived at the right price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back