Final BoSP Release for 2009. My Gift to You (1 Viewer)

bospress.net

www.bospress.net
Hi,
2009 was a great year for BoSP. It had its challenges for me personally, but creatively, I'm happy how the year went.

The final release of 2009 is a little single poem broadside from Richard Krech titled PIGALLE.

This is free to friends of the press and was printed today.

Please E-mail me at [email protected] with the subject PIGALLE and I'll send you one and I'll cover postage.

Best to you and here's to a great 2010.
Bill

rk2.JPG rk1.JPG

p.s. the Actual broadsides will not have the Canson blindstamp on it. This is just for the mockup...

Nice looking little broadside! I've sent you an email. Thanks a lot!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Bill/BoS.
You're nice, as always.

and as always, I don't want you to pay the ridiculous prize to send to Europe for 'just' one broadside, which might be even more than the actual cost of printing it.

So all I can ask for is keeping one for me till we've got more things together to send to me (even though I don't order that often at 'Bottle of Smoke').

and as always, I don't want you to pay the ridiculous prize to send to Europe for 'just' one broadside, which might be even more than the actual cost of printing it.

A generous member from Canada just sent some postage. This is enough to cover a few more broadsides, so if you were feeling guilty about the $.60 that it will cost to mail this, please don't. Again, please e-mail me your address if you want one. These are meant to be gifts, so I want to give them all out....

Best,
Bill

Received "Pigalle" today.
Beautiful.

I'm re-reading Within The Curtilage, it's one of
my favorite Bottle of Smoke Press publications.
Is the regular edition sold out as well, Bill?

within the curtilage.jpg

Got mine upon returning home yesterday. Stood out very nicely among the bills and junk mail. So, nice timing Bill ! And thank you :D

I received mine today. It's really a nice little poem. Thanks a lot, Bill!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back