Frankie Venom is dead (1 Viewer)

Teenage Head was one of if not Canada's (well Ontario's which is the only part of Canada that matters) first punk bands.
They had some great quirks-they would not play until the period of the hockey game they were watching was over.
And they could and would party with you before during and after the show-especially if you were buying.

http://www.teenagehead.ca/

Sorry to learn of this. I loved this band.
"Let's Shake" was a staple of
the trio I played guitar for in the mid-80's.
Their songs were fast, loose, and fun.

Like the girls that came to our gigs...
(sigh)

teenager giving/getting head.
when they were signed to a US deal, they were forced to change their name to Teenage Heads, changing the meaning to something 'cleaner.'

From the Flamin' Groovies song Teenage Head:

I'm a monster
Got a revved up teenage head
teenage monster
California born and bred

Can't find a good Groovies youtube for this so I guess I'll have to settle for .

being no native speaker - does this mean the tip of a teenager's cock, a teenager giving head or simply literally the head of a teenager?

alludes to oral sex
sign0011.gif

and a 'loonie' to the first non Canadian who correctly identifies a 'toonie'...:D

Ok A toonie to the first non Canadian who correctly identifies WTF PEI means!!

Prince Edward Island. A Provence of Canada.:p For the youngsters who attended school in California, a Provence is a State in Canada and Canada is a country north of the United States of America. The people there are very nice unless you are an idiot to them so 50% chance you will make it.

I love you fuckin' Canadians.
you forgot to end it with "EH"

i can't believe teenage head made the pages of buknet - i went to highschool in toronto when they hit the scene and they were a big deal for awhile...i imagine every city had their own hometown 'punk rock' band but i didn't realize anyone outside of the city had heard of them.

i'll send the loonie and take care of the toonie as well...do you want it in american or canadian $$? :D

Loonies and twoonies are Canadian. You know the PayPal account. I lived in North Dakota for four years, so that's almost being in Canada, eh.

forgive me i was only trying to win you over with my magnanimity. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back