Happy Birthday CRBSmile (1 Viewer)

Gerard K H Love

Appreciate your friends
How could I forget? There is a calendar on here and everything. So Cindi you can get drunk and beat up your husband. While listening to Stairway to Heaven.

Have fun!;)

I AM getting drunk, listening to Pink Floyd, and saving the beating for after I get my cake! Thanx Knuckle Head-You're The Greatest!:):)CRB

Happy Birthday. Rumor has it, Big Ben has delivered a cake in your name to the liberty bell. But that would be Philly. So I texted Big Ben, and he is making arrangements to get it to P-Burgh. He said it would be at Primanti Brothers Restaurant. :D

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!

Pax

I'll go get a glass of icy-goodness right now...and then- I will kick somebody's ass. These people I've spawned just don't apprieciate me.CRB:)

birthday-cake.jpg

And after the cake, this guy wants to buy you a drink.....
the_big_lebowski___jeff_bridges1.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

It is a Scribbler tradition to have an extra drink in honor of all friends birthdays...so I did (you and another as well...so I had 2 extra drinks), and the extra fun I had I'm sure paralled your own. Happy Birthday.

Happy belate birthday, C!
I hope you had a great day and you'll surive today's hangover.

Ponder

Thanks for all the good wishes you guys and gals! You all really did make my B-Day much better than it otherwise would have been. I'm curing the hangover now!:)CRB

applesause, sodawater and saltine crackers.

My mom gave me that for my first wicked hangover when I was 15 or so. Whiskey, Vodka, Gin, Wine and i believe some pot. Knocked me over the edge.
I was suppose to go to the dentist and get some teeth filled that morning. I made it about as far as the car when I had to turn back, my sister clued her in on the late after show party I had attended the night before. She was pissed off to say the least but gave me this combo and I actually felt much better.:D

Yeah guys, I was thinking more along the lines of the hair of the dog that bit me. But I shall keep all other advice in mind for not so far off future events!:)CRB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back