Happy Birthday Everybody (1 Viewer)

chronic

old and in the way
To all of the members, moderators, webmasters and peripheral people (including all of the employees of the hosting company and any companies that provide internet access to the people of the world and, what the fuck... to the people of the world too [and their pets... oh, and Olaf too] with the exception of Republicans [who can all rot in hell]) of bukowski.net, past, present and future, living, dead and those not yet born, in perpetuity... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

That just about covers it I think.

There. Now I don't have to feel like a shit when I don't chime in to all of the "Happy Birthday" posts.

I join in here, since I often happen to realize these dates too late too.
it is not the ignorance of impoliteness,
I wish to hurt nothing, not even a bug
but sometimes I gather evidence of a kind
that takes some sorting.

I always know peoples birthdays only from the threads.

sure, i could scan all of you cats for your birthdays and remember them - but:
isn't there a way to simply have a function like 'remind me of All upcoming birthdays 2 days before'? - there are comunities that have this. would make it easier. and avoid being fucking late (or surprised) all the time.

just a thought.

roni, aren't you here everyday? You just need to look at the bottom of the main forum page to see Today's Birthdays (when there are some). And being in Europe, you get a good - ooooh - 8 hours jump on the US members? Don't sweat it. Belated greetings rock! Now, I think a cigar!

roni, aren't you here everyday? You just need to look at the bottom of the main forum page [...]

Lovely, i have a link in my browser, that takes me IMMEDIATELY to the 'New Posts'-section.
i can't even remember, when i last saw the main page consciously.
but thanks.

Happy Birthday HoochMonkey9

This is a few days early but with all that's going on let's get started.

By using this old catch all thread Hooch gets some hand-me-down birthday greetings and chronic has his greeting out of the way.

Happy Birthday Hoochmonkey9

You are our favorite monkey.

picture.php

i feel bad i haven't wished everyone happy birthday... it used to be that i, being a day ahead of the americans, would start the birthday threads. so: happy birthday ROC, hooch, bukfan, father luke and hank solo!!!

i think this may have been discussed before, but these early-november b'days must mean your folks were having new year's eve sex, right??

i think this may have been discussed before, but these early-november b'days must mean your folks were having new year's eve sex, right??

Not unless pregnancies last 11 months these days (hell, anything's possible). More likely Valentine's Day sex.

Should we make this THE DEFAULT BIRTHDAY THREAD ? Whichever one of us spots a birthday, they just update and bump this thread ? Or does that take away the "specialness" of a personally dedicated birthday thread ? Am I over-thinking this ? Did I just set a record for most questions asked in a single paragraph ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back