Happy birthday loss of privacy and civil rights! (1 Viewer)

mjp

Founding member
Yay! Bush's governmental power grab that made it possible for politicians and bureaucrats to put a camera and microphone in your underwear drawer without a warrant or even probable cause was born today, only 8 short years ago.

Happy birthday totalitarianism and paranoia!

Happy Birthday to bringing racial profiling out of the closet.

Remember: It was Cheney who pulled all of the strings, young Bush just wanted to get Saddam.

Happy birthday USA, the most free country in the world :confused:

p.s. Saddam was never held accountable for the WTC thing was he?

Happy birthday to the way the government has always run. It's fantastic that everyone still believes you set out to do what's best for us after all these lie filled years. Congrats.

Happy birthday totalitarianism and paranoia!

That's for sure! And the European countries followed suit and implemented similar anti-terror laws which makes it way too easy to spy on innocent citizens. I'll bet those laws will never be abolished. They're such a nice tool for totalitarianism.

p.s. Saddam was never held accountable for the WTC thing was he?

No, since he had'nt anything to do with 9-11, despite what Bush and Cheney alleged. Saddam had'nt any weapons of mass destruction either...

Last edited by a moderator:
Has it been eight years already? Man, how the time flies, eh? You're getting so big! In fact, a little too big for your britches... but today is your day. We'll ream you tomorrow.

Damn I hate when I'm late to a party. Well Happy Belated Birthday and thank you for this:

dhs-threat.jpg

Because without this I would never know how to feel on any given day.
Today I am feeling Elevated, or Yellow.
Hope everyone has a fantastic day!:)

According to this table everyone who's feeling low might be suggested a greenhorn...

How smart.

What's red? Communist terrorist attack? What's yellow then? Chinese communist terrorist attack?

I'm not sure about orange and blue, though...

That's for sure! And the European countries followed suit and implemented similar anti-terror laws which makes it way too easy to spy on innocent citizens. I'll bet those laws will never be abolished. They're such a nice tool for totalitarianism.

No, since he had'nt anything to do with 9-11, despite what Bush and Cheney alleged. Saddam had'nt any weapons of mass destruction either...
Oh yes he did :mad:I distinctly remember the propag...er the news telling me Saddam had a large truck which lugged around this portable control centre. It was being tracked by satellite no less. Alas when the US attacked it mysteriously disappeared and was never found nor spoken of again

p.s. Happy Birthday to Bullshit

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn I hate when I'm late to a party. Well Happy Belated Birthday and thank you for this:

dhs-threat.jpg

Because without this I would never know how to feel on any given day.
Today I am feeling Elevated, or Yellow.
Hope everyone has a fantastic day!:)

They have not seen the "purple glow" yet. :eek:
They'd have to do a lot of smoking to get us from the underground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back