Happy Birthday Sky!!! (1 Viewer)

Jesus, was that picture taken at a birthday party or a Poison concert?

Just an fyi, it's cool to flash the band. "I flashed Brett Michaels and he gave me a thumbs up!"

Not cool to flash a roadie. "I flashed a roadie and he slept on my sofa for 7 weeks and kept asking to borrow a picture of my mom every time he went to the bathroom."

All square on that? Yeah? Good.

Happy birthday.

Happy Birthday. I shall raise a glass to the sky tonight. Rock on Gazer of the Sky. Hope you had a most excellent day. :)

For the record, the photo had a lovely picture of sky enjoying a glass of wine while two stadium sized flares blazed away at her elbow. The Poison reference was for the pyrotechnics, not sky's appearance or behaviour.

And it was me who flashed the roadie. He's still on the sofa.

For the record, the photo had a lovely picture of sky enjoying a glass of wine while two stadium sized flares blazed away at her elbow. The Poison reference was for the pyrotechnics, not sky's appearance or behaviour.
Me saw picture. Me liked it.
And it was me who flashed the roadie. He's still on the sofa.
you mean that that new guy?

Yeah, that one. Maybe if you wore something around the house other than chaps and nipple clamps he'd leave.

And why are you always rubbing lotion on yourself? Oh I know, it's because you're a hussy. That's why.

Thanks Bruno, on reflection, I'm considering being 49 for the next dew years, women can do that, it's the law, see also the lesser known work by the Marquis de Sade: Men! How To Make Your Life Less Painful! - then again who cares, I feel great.:)

Here's hoping our love child will be born on the same day....
Pogue... you are a rascal (and you know it!) but thanks for the er birthday wishes.

Prost! Johannes:)

I missed that! Happy birthday, Sky!
Thank You Black Swan:)

Also, I didn't realise 'Gazer' was your surname ;)
Keep up Bruno Aloysius Maximillian Dante - it's actually Sky Doris Mildred Gazerlazer.

Last edited by a moderator:
[...] considering being 49 for the next dew years, women can do that,[...]
if this actually is the case: why didn't you consider being 19 for the next years, when you had the chance?
[insert stupid smilie here to indicate that it's meant to be funny]

By the way: you still haven't sent me this infamous pic. You think you can so easily get away with this?

if this actually is the case: why didn't you consider being 19 for the next years, when you had the chance?
[insert stupid smilie here to indicate that it's meant to be funny]
By the way: you still haven't sent me this infamous pic. You think you can so easily get away with this?
Because , my 10 yr old little girl and her friends think I'm 25yrs:) - again! and the window cleaner thinks I'm 30yrs - it's all getting too confusing!
and stop being mischievous, there's naught too see except a dark room and me and the room about to go on fire from missile launchers.

Last edited:
that's because, for a 10yearold, there's no valid difference between people age 25 or 49: they all are just old people.
I know! I can remember my mum telling me she was just a year old than Debbie Harry! - back in the day - I nearly keeled over with shock! they just did not inhabit the same planet - impossible. Your parents are always old, regardless of if they had you when they were 16yrs old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back