hello everyone (1 Viewer)

Hi, I just recently signed up, although I've been checking out this site for a while now. I have been into Buk for several years and I've read a good portion of his stuff, but over time it seems to have turned from a casual read into an obsession.

From what I've seen, it looks and sounds like there's a pretty impressive group assembled here - I look forward meeting everyone and learning from the collective knowledge.

what kind of dog do you have? or cats?
I have red spotted hound dog named Jalapeno. He was a stray that just showed up to my house one day a few years ago when I was living in Oklahoma. No one is really sure what kind of dog he is (not even the veterinarians), but he's some sort of bird dog mix. I've always found that stray mutts make for good pals.

what are you reading?
I actually just started Pleasures of the Damned a couple days ago. I think I've read all of the novels, so I've been concentrating more on the poetry lately.

Any good suggestions on the early poetry books?

any of the early is worth reading, but I always recommend starting with:

9780876851913.jpg

and everytime I see your user name I think of this. which I realize is my problem, not yours, and something I have to get over. ;)

Yes, every member gets a badge! (Thanks Bill! How big is that pin?)

Okay, hands up who thought about posting this: 'Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!'

Welcome to the forum, MDR! Have you read all the short stories? If not, then you should, since you already have read the novels.

planahea: Nice badge! I've never seen it before. Too bad you can't order them anymore...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back