Hello To All (1 Viewer)

Introduced to Buk years ago but it did'nt take at the time. A year ago I had a hard change of veiw, saw Born Into This and have since read just about all of it. I get on a plane tomorow for the first time in my life, if I make it back, this will be one of my first stops! You people are freaking AWSOME! CRB::)

Good luck! I love to fly, no fear. Welcome to this very good place btw.
If it's too much for you order several drinks. Flying or here.

try get a seat at the aisle, so you can stretch your legs.
even Bukowski was using planes, it's not a bigger deal than taking a bus.
see ya soon back here baby.

and welcome.

Back in May 2007 I flew to China for a seminar. Imagine this: Montevideo - Buenos Aires - Washington - San Francisco - Beijing. More than 40 hours. And I survived.

Welcome, CRBSMILE!

Thanks For The Welcome!!!

:)Hello to all of you great people who responded and welcomed me here. I did make it there & back again- with only one temporarily lost and ruined,(not temporairily) suitcase, 3 destroyed pairs of ear-rings, and a 38 hour hangover! What a fuckin' blast!!!! Easy dreams to all, CRB

Seminars, lost earrings, first flight ever... hmmmmm. Drinking certainly sounds like the proper response to such a whirlwind.

Glad you found us. I can tell right off the bat that you'll fit in just right here.

:)Hello to all of you great people who responded and welcomed me here. I did make it there & back again- with only one temporarily lost and ruined,(not temporairily) suitcase, 3 destroyed pairs of ear-rings, and a 38 hour hangover! What a fuckin' blast!!!! Easy dreams to all, CRB

Sounds about right.
Knew I'd see you sooner or later. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back