hello (1 Viewer)

I've been a around for a while but not posted much,

my name is stuart i was introduce to Bukowski 15 years ago and have pretty much read all that i could get my hands on, he's like a good friend that i can turn to when needed.

i have one son 'Charlie' and one on the way , i live with my partner in the uk north east. I run a community arts project for people with learning dissbilities.

i also perform using sound manipulated by movement sensors and wondered if anyone new about getting permission to use a bukowski sample in a piece.
Its difficult to get advice on this.

i only recently saw buk on utube there's a lot of footage on there.

anyway regards top all stu

Hello shubunkin!!

Welcome, welcome to the forum...it's been pretty quiet around here lately...probably global warming or something ...anyway if you've been around awhile you know it can get interesting...

Regards

BD

...it's been pretty quiet around here lately...probably global warming or something...
The end of summer (and sumer itself) is a traditionally slow period everywhere on the internet. Winter, when a third of the world tends to stay indoors and school is in session, etc., is the busiest time.

It's always been that way. Early net pundits predicted that would change as the internet grew and became more popular, but it hasn't.

This information brought to you by geeks. Geeks, you may need one someday!

The end of summer (and sumer itself) is a traditionally slow period everywhere on the internet. Winter, when a third of the world tends to stay indoors and school is in session, etc., is the busiest time.

It's always been that way. Early net pundits predicted that would change as the internet grew and became more popular, but it hasn't.

Interactive T.V.
Opera for the poor
Library with Britney's boobs
(Watch your hits spike - Yikes!)
Theater in the round for square toes... etc., etc.,...

shubunkin: I'm no lawyer, but intellectual property needs permission. What'chu planning on doing? Anyway?

Hi Fante and hi shubunkin. Where in the North East are you from? I have aquantances in Sunderland

anyways, nice to meet you both:D

I used to have an acquaintance from the North East. Anne Shannon from Newcastle. Would you per chance know her? She loved a beer or 12. One night she had a birthday bash at her place and whilst inebriated went to answer a knock at the door only to fall down the stairs and break her arm. Being a tough northern girl she opened the door then continued drinking :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back