Hello. (1 Viewer)

Menshevik

Founding member
This is off-topic. I'm genuinely sorry for disturbing your forum. I urge people to be compassionate and read this thread in full.

I'm posting here because I want to know if anyone can give me free money. I'm young and I'm having financial problems; I desperately need some cash. 300 USD in donations would probably suffice and make my life infinitely more simple and manageble.

I chose this forum in particular because I'm familiar with Bukowski's work and I believe it helps nurture a kind of empathy that a person would have to harbor to be willing to help me out. Though his work isn't particularly compassionate in general, I identify with it as he speaks frequently of the unfulfilling working class existence. If you've read a great deal of his writing you should be able to understand how much I'm suffering.

I also understand that I should take responsibility for myself and work for a living. I recognize that but I'm unable to do it. I recently lost my job and I can't find another one. I am a bad person and I wish I were dead. Don't bother criticizing me in this thread, I'm discerning enough to know that I'm worthless.

I assume many adults read this forum. If you are an American adult - and especially if you are a professional - I'm absolutely certain that you can afford to give me some money. Helping me out in this situation is irrefutably utilitarian. You may be asking yourself, "what if this is a scam?" I'd respond by saying that con-artists are more respectable than beggars, and I'd be more deserving of your money assuming it was a scam. Though, it isn't a scam.

I implore the admin of this forum to leave this thread open and I humbly ask wealthy members to help me out. I have Paypal (though I'm not entirely sure how it works) and I can also accept cheque, money order, cash, wire transfer, et cetera. Please PM me for information if you're interested. I guess I can also answer questions if you'd like more information before helping me out.

Thanks.

I guess our friend here needs $300 to keep his cable internet connection up and running (he posted from an IP on Shaw Cable High-Speed Internet, Calgary, Canada). I could see how losing that would cause great pain and suffering. I remember dialup.

Hey I Could Use 300 Too!

i'm not really worthless, but recently my beer intake has gone through a serious change for more, you know, and things aren't exactly going my way, so i would be very pleased if anyone could send me, i don't know, 300, 20, even 5 bucks would do.

bye now.

Well, I don't really know what to say. Obviously I deserve to be ridiculed. I probably deserve to live in poverty, too, but it's harder to accept.

I think I deserve meaner replies than what I got. I don't know. It's difficult to assess things like that. Is anyone interested in helping me out?

Menshevik said:
This is off-topic. I'm genuinely sorry for disturbing your forum. I urge people to be compassionate and read this thread in full.

I'm posting here because I want to know if anyone can give me free money. I'm young and I'm having financial problems; I desperately need some cash.

LOL JOIN THE CLUB

i will pay you $300 if you can find a buyer
to pay me $2500 for my wifes 1993 infinity j30.
it has 220k mi.on original motor

If I had an extra $300 I'd spend it on a signed first ed. of Buk's. When I donate to causes, I prefer to do it locally where I can assure myself that it is not being wasted. Something tells me that I wouldn't approve of the way you spent my $300. I'd be curious to know what other forums you've hit up. Why don't you try the Red Cross. They're swimming in billions donated for Katrina that never got to victims.

"It was never a very good suicide, I gave it a go now and then but something always seemed to go wrong"

Get a grib son...can't u be more like.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I had not seen this thread before. Very interesting scam. Guy sits in his home office, on his high speed cable modem and begs for money. I wonder how many people actually fall for this con?

It is very telling that he has not posted in the 8 months since he hit us up for money. I guess that he found out that Buk readers are not stupid enough to fall for this bullshit...

Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back