Help (1 Viewer)

Click on the "poem database" link.

The truth you seek is there. Open yourself to the mysteries of the universe, grasshopper.

That is one of, eh who am I kidding, I have thousands of favorites, but I love that poem. Those left behind having no idea why anyone would want to run from them! Still makes me laugh!

i just used the search (it works great, jamerican) and came across this. does anyone have this by chance? the title is great...

I Am Afraid That I Will Continue To Drink Myself To Death For These Small Reasons Mentioned Here And For Other Reasons That Neither Of Us Has Time For Because I Have The Need To Get Drunk Now appears in:

Kauri 11 - pg. 13 - 1965

How to search...

Perhaps this will help. Click the Poem database link on the menu to the left.

Then enter the name of the poem and click search.

attachment.php

The results will tell you which book(s) contain the poem you mentioned.

Attachments

• search1.gif
    search1.gif
    5.8 KB · Views: 471
  • search2.gif
    search2.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 487
Since we are being helpful (thanks to hank solo), the last part of the search result is the book. In this case, Septaugenarian Stew.

---

Charles Bukowski online index
Click here to visit our forums!

results of search for Cause and Effect:

Cause and Effect
Septaugenarian Stew - pg. 205 - 1990

i just used the search (it works great, jamerican) and came across this. does anyone have this by chance? the title is great...

I Am Afraid That I Will Continue To Drink Myself To Death For These Small Reasons Mentioned Here And For Other Reasons That Neither Of Us Has Time For Because I Have The Need To Get Drunk Now appears in:

Kauri 11 - pg. 13 - 1965

Yeah, I've got it. I'll scan it for you and post it in the Unpublished/Uncollected section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back