hi guys (1 Viewer)

xniffyx said:
Anyway, I agree--james' image is pretty fantastic though. I say you get it, HM... ;p
we can start a club of little doodle-y Buk men tattoos.

well, I turn 40 in a couple of months. I was planning on celebrating my mid life crisis with a new guitar (it's never too late to become a rock god, is it?), but maybe I'll get a tattoo instead. heh.

hello xniffyx.

thanks for not thinking i'm a man.

enjoy yourself on bukowki.net.

i've found it to be an excellent site.

jen

hello xniffyx.
thanks for not thinking i'm a man.
enjoy yourself on bukowki.net.
i've found it to be an excellent site.

jen
LoL,
no problemo, friend.

(also: we have the same name)
Thanks,
I am enjoying it here--learning a lot and finding it all very entertaining.

That warning is about 15 years too late.
Can I be dumb and ask a question that I should've asked a while ago--who is Carol?

Oops. Carol is esart around here. She tolerates me enough to live with me, and she has written about starting off on her new tattoo today.

(I would wait for her to introduce herself but she may not check in for a couple of days.)

Here I am. Welcome to the forum kid.

For the record, I'm not worried about what my tattoos will do once I'm old. I'm already old. I'm fat, out of shape, cranky, and most of my brain cells have died away like exploding, popped popcorn. For me, each tattoo is like a birthmark (or a mark that signifies a time in my life) and reminds me of my sense of self.

When I was 26 I got one on my neck when no girls I knew had hardly any at all, let alone on their necks. It was hard core at the time and I got one there to make sure I would never work at a bank (again) or sell out to some shit job. I was an artist and I was determined to stay that way, even when I may need to force myself by putting me into a thug category.

There's a ton more meaning to my tattoos that I won't bore you with, but I have no regrets and won't feel bad (worse) about my skin as I sag further into death. Who cares?

The Lolly pops should look interesting in 30 years. It would make a cool lamp shade for a little girls bedroom. ;)( I checked out the blog ). Those are not like any tatoos I've ever seen before.

I have no regrets. . . Who cares?

a funcken men

live life full face fucking forward

The only difference between people who have
tattoos and people who don't are that people who
do don't care if you do or if you don't.

i just made that up, it might not be true.
did i say i have tattoos? okay.

I don't have tattoos and I don't care if you do or don't... so there.

I think you should rephrase that to say "The only difference between people who have tattoos and people who don't are that people who do do and people who don't don't." But what do I know?

It was hard core at the time and I got one there to make sure I would never work at a bank (again) or sell out to some shit job. I was an artist and I was determined to stay that way, even when I may need to force myself by putting me into a thug category.

but I have no regrets and won't feel bad (worse) about my skin as I sag further into death. Who cares?

I'm with you Carol, a tattoo is about the only thing I have not done to myself . It is one of my next moves. My bf asked me to please not do it (why not?!!), but it's too late after too many years thinking about it, it seems like the right time. Now that I got over the hill. Probably will not have time to sag ... but who cares as I slide towards nothingness...;)

From Women

xniffyx,

Here's one of my favorite Bukowski images, which I've always felt was full of charm... might make a nice one.

Women.jpg

Best wishes on whatever you decide.

Poptop

No offense, 1fsh2fsh, but "welcome Wal*Mart shoppers, we have well-made stickpins in aisle 37 for $8.47. They come in a wide variety of colors..." might be the closest you'll ever get to branding me. ;)

But put on a pair of leather hip-boots dipped in Creamy Garlic Italian dressing and we'll talk! (Don't forget my latex allergy.)

God, I really do have a problem, don't I... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back