Hi mates (1 Viewer)

Hi everyone. My name's Bruno, I'm from Barcelona, in Spain, and I'm a student aged 15 who started reading Bukowski's books at the age of 8. I read Ham on Rye, and I loved it, although I didn't know what some things meant (I read it in Spanish, but I was just a little, innocent boy) and some years later, when I was 14, I bought and read Factotum, Post Office, Women and Pulp (I changed this one with my teacher, for a while, who lent me Septuagenarian Stew). I read some poetry too.

Although being just a teenager I've read lots of books and authors, such as On the Road, the Catcher on the Rye, Outsiders... not just American authors, I've read lots of Spanish books you may know, written by Gabriel García Márquez, Miguel Delibes, Cervantes, Carmen Laforet, Camilo José Cela, Pérez-Reverte, etc.

Bukowski is my favourite writer, and Hank Chinaski is my favourite novel character, and I've signed up to learn about both, I've got lots of questions I'll ask in other forums.

Sorry about my English!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ham on Rye at age 8. Very precocious!

Yawn....At that age I was optimizing my research skills in the field of electrical engineering.

Boy genius.jpg

Welcome, Bruno, by the way.

The librarian recommended it to my mum, who wanted a funny book. She started reading it, and noticed there was another bookmark. Of course she thought my dad had started reading, then she asked him if he had done so, but his answer was no. She could barely believe it was me the one who was reading Ham on Rye, but she asked me and, well, she didn't mind.

I think you invented the part about the balls, but you're right, there's nothing more hilarious than an awkward blow job scene that ends in some sort of tragic (suggested) gang rape. You know, especially for the eight year old reader.

Yeah, I was amazed too that the girl was sucking his balls.
I must have been 9 years old or so when I read Ham On Rye and totally aware
if a girl would suck my (big) balls would be the most wonderful
experience of my life. When I told my buddies I was surprised they
didn't understand what I meant.

I think you invented the part about the balls, but you're right, there's nothing more hilarious than an awkward blow job scene that ends in some sort of tragic (suggested) gang rape. You know, especially for the eight year old reader.

Mmm... I don't own the book, but you may be right, perhaps it said she put it all (the cock) inside her mouth, but in Spanish it said she put "todo" which can mean all or everything. That may have caused a missunderstanding

I'm a sucker for street performers (that is if I see they put the time-sweat-energy in what they bring to the street). I'll drop on the performance. I'm well aware my tendency to be slow at times but it seems I've noticed this "street performance" type taking it from the street and turning it digital. They can't be measured in time-sweat-energy. Fuck this Comedy Hitler cunt and anyone else here who posts once in order for us to link up to their blog, Facebook page, twitter nonsense, etc., etc. I'll be back on my meds tomorrow, Mods.

Apologies to Bruno for the above comment. His thread and I pollute it with my crass comment. Too much new blood is scared off from here, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back