• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

hot water music- hardcover trade ed. for sale (1 Viewer)

jordan

lothario speedwagon
I had such a good experience selling a book here last week that I'm at it again. This time it's a harcover trade ed. of Hot Water Music (later printing). VG (I guess)- read but not abused, no bumped corners but a tiny dot of a stain on the front cover (visible in the picture), jacket is scuffed and possibly lightly scratched, with a few small wrinkles near the top and bottom of the spine. Pic is here: www.blacksparrowbukowski.com/pix2-03/standard/hot_water_trade.jpg.

I'm asking $65 shipped or a fair offer. You can PM me, or email me at [email protected] if you're interested.
Thanks!

I have a hardbound copy of War All The Time with an original painting and signature. It was purchased around 1992 at Barouque Books on Las Palmas.
It's in perfect shape. I am looking for any offers.

I have a hardbound copy of War All The Time with an original painting and signature. It was purchased around 1992 at Barouque Books on Las Palmas.
It's in perfect shape. I am looking for any offers.

Have you sold the book, bonnie brae?,
or are you still accepting offers..

And I'd pm you,
but i just came across this thread,
and see you have posted no more..

are you still with us?
and I'm publically asking, knowing other inquiring minds out here want to know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back