I got your Literary, Mary. (1 Viewer)

have printed it out.
will read tonight.
nice pics of you father edge, as usual. :-))

so, when can we expect marriage?
maybe we could arrage a triple-marriage of buknet couples?

great line:

"But I'm not going to argue with you as I am pretty much always wrong when I do that."

excellent interview all around.

A good read, as always.

What's ?

But seriously - good stuff. Thanks.

I enjoyed reading it. It gave me a chance to get to know you two a little better. I hope someone can fix Miranda July's name. That way interested readers can look her up too.

got that name corrected, gerard. thanks for the heads up.

thanks to Father Luke for ripping that out with me at short notice. you gave great interview.

vodka did a nice job of showing me off.
I admire her anyway, but this makes me
absolutely love her.

like you didn't love me already. ;)

that was a good read! it really is interesting to learn more about the folks who post on this site - lots of amazing stories and people, it seems. great community! nice work father and vodka.

p.s. I know the full story on Father Luke's fingernails. They are not decayed. Or maybe they are.

No, really, it is NOT quite impossible that they are not non-decayed.....

Confused?

Bill

So in spite of all the heaps of interesting things we learned about Father Lukes life and soul you want to go on, quite vaguely, about a condition with his fingernail health he may not want to disclose in an open forum.

So what's the deal with your claws?

So in spite of all the heaps of interesting things we learned about Father Lukes life and soul you want to go on, quite vaguely, about a condition with his fingernail health he may not want to disclose in an open forum.

When you see them, you just have to ask.
It was a perfect question, and I love the mystery. ;)

Nice interview! Interesting and not at all one of the usual boring interviews you read all the time.

Thanks for the interview vodka & FL. The two of you seemed to enjoy it as much as we readers. FL 50 is the new 30, enjoy it! ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back