Interview 1986 or 1987. (1 Viewer)

Ponder

"So fuck Doubleday Doran"
RIP
Hello members:

I have an interview with Bukowski, taped from Belgium tv. Interviewer is from Belgium, Bukowski is 66....The tape is about 25-30 min, I'm wondering this is a familiar tape.

Greetings,

Ponder.

It's not a familiar tape, but a brief fragment can be seen in Born Into This, where B basically mocks at the interviewer question.

btw, is it a VHS tape or a DVD?

No brief fragment in Born Into This. I have seen the documentary many times:)
It is a VHS tape, but I'm surprised the tape is not wellknown.

I stand corrected, but there's definitely footage from a Belgian interviewer in Born Into This. It has an 80's feel to it and the interviewer has long, curly hair. Maybe it's different interview.

You should rip it to some computer readable form and make it avaialble for download in it's entirety so we can make informed responses. ;)

oh boy, that would be great..:)

...is this the "Where do you get your concepts from? -you really fucked up" interview from born into this?

yeah thats the one Cirerita is referring to but the man says it's nowhere to be found in the documentary.

rip the interview and put it up on here. this seems to be never before seen by the bukowskians on here.

this could be good.

Just replied.....took me 15 minutes to write in my disabled English. klicked on: Post Quick Reply......it seems it's lost in cyberspace. I noticed before when you're passive for a while you need to log in again. Is this the reason the reply didn't appear?

Ponder.

Hmm, the session times out after 30 minutes, so if you don't load a new page for half an hour you probably have to log in again. I just increased that to 60 minutes.

I've stayed logged in ever since I made my account, unless I browse the forums from a different computer.

PUT THAT INTERVIEW UP HERE, PLZ.

I stand corrected, but there's definitely footage from a Belgian interviewer in Born Into This. It has an 80's feel to it and the interviewer has long, curly hair. Maybe it's different interview.

My VCR is still dead...

Finally got my Born int this DVD back.

I was wrong! It's the tape with the curly hair interviewer.

Arrepentido, cirerita.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back