kindred spirit (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so you know I don`t write my shit for you to understand me I just write it for ME to try to understand ME so don`t worry and don`t bother it`s a hopeless therapeutic cause. I seem to have missed the point between sharing and plugging here I am certainly NOT Plugging as I am more than often the only one who knows what I am talking about as I don t bother explaining my metaphors at all and I would be the only one on this planet who is French Canadian somewhat bilingual who would have read all the books I have read and experience everything I have and way too fucking lazy to expand and explain all the details as I already know all the details as I said I never posted my link as a plug so stop hammering it if you dont like it dont get it life goes on here he goes again with his fucking extra long sentences but he knows exactly what he is saying and the gist and the heart and soul of it. AfuckingMEN!
But I DO Like Bukowski for many things he represents and I do connect with him at some levels so enough with the troll shit thanks.

While I am still here I am nothing but books I have read, Movies I have seen. Music and Lyrics I have heard and all that and so much more is ME and only ME. I don`t wish ME on anyone anymore that I would wish anyone to have a childhoold like Bukowski or Brando. To each his or her school of life! I do understand that I dont have any copyright on all these parts of me either.

Slightly Narcissistic? Sure! Crazy? Why the fuck not? Troll??? Well I don`t think so that would make me a phony and I certainly don`t see myself as a phony! I did read Catcher in the Rye too!

i'm guessing that this is the manic phase of your bi-polar condition?

you might want to look into getting your meds adjusted...

FAO kenophon Joe:

Look its simple. If you decide you don't like it here, just close your browser.

Some people come to this forum to talk about Bukowski, and some people come here to talk about themselves. Some people have a blog, and can put a link to it in their signature in case someone else happens to care to read it, and some people just blurt right out and say 'read my blog, I'm like Bukowski. He'd love my stuff and hate the lot of you!' The latter happens just enough to get on most of the regular members' proverbial tits.

Anyway, make up your mind if you want to settle down and ride along on our fun bus or if you'd prefer to jump off at the lights and go for a burger.

I'm going to lock this thread, because it serves no healthy purpose.

And on top of this you have to delete some messages apparently for being rude and obscene which makes be wonder how fucking rude and obscene does one have to be to be censored on a BUKOWSKI place
You must be thinking of some other forum.

Two of your posts were removed here; your first post, which consisted only of a link to your blog, and another post that was a poem which didn't have anything at all to do with the thread it was tagged on to. We don't post forum member's poetry here, as I told you in a private message when I removed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back