• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Let 'em Go To The Highest Bidder..... (1 Viewer)

zoom man

Founding member
The 5 serigraph prints (see other thread)
here is # 4 (and maybe, if i do this right, # 5)of 5

insect.JPG abstract.JPG

The

By holy-geez I did it! So here are the other 3.... and you are bidding on all 5,... I don't want to separate these guys (can't imagine the frustration for a collector trying to get all 5 of these separately....) How about opening bid $250. When does it end?, I don't know..... maybe give me a good reason..but it will be soon!-> I need funds!) Ok, Toast you all!, Eric ([email protected])

Again, let me give a good description (And BTW, I'm only selling these (and my other Buk stuff) because I need to start a new life!)

This auction is for a HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE original color serigraph print set by "Beat" Author and Artist, Charles Bukowski. Issued by Black Sparrow Press in Santa Rosa California to be tipped into a series of limited editions, such as THE NIGHT TORN MAD WITH FOOTSTEPS, REACH FOR THE SUN (Selected Letters 1978-1994 / Volume 3) as well as others. Each serigraph print measures 6 1/2 in. W x 9 1/2 in. H, printed on lithographic paper and is in VERY FINE as new condition. This collection comes directly from Black Sparrow Press. An unknown number of prints were left over and sent directly to close friends and family. Serigraph prints are very suitable for framing and would look great as a showcase. A beautiful, and limited original print that is an absolute must for Bukowski Enthusiasts. Please stayed tuned for other scarce and hard to find novels that I will be auctioning in the near future.

s room.JPG Maurice.JPG buxom.JPG abstract.JPG insect.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back