Linda King's sister talks about Bukowski (1 Viewer)

Interesting interview. I've never seen it before. Thanks, mjp!

The sister mentions Linda King's book about her and Bukowski. I hope it'll be published one day.

Last edited by a moderator:
never seen that before. Nice, I love the story about the demons driving home with him! Bukowski never kicked Linda King off the couch! ha, great quote. Also, the way she says buk saw everything! That has always been something that struck me, wherever he was, or at least as he recalled it in his poems...he seemed to see everything and was able to recount it in way that made you feel like you were there.

Loose quote: "Agitatin' her so he could write about it in Notes of a Diry Old Man in Free Press..."

That's very believable. She's a bit crazy, but with a healthy vein of saneness, in my eyes.

Thanks and all that for posting.

I have already seen the first one via buk.net. I believe it was on the same youtube page as a Linda King interview vid posted somewhere on buk.net.

Has this been linked around here yet? If so, please delete.

Gerry King, the sister of Linda King, talks to Lindas son in this clip about Bukowski and his relationship with Linda.

Thanks, Johannes!
The poet that Bukowski visited and who wrote about demons was Steve Richmond, in case someone is wondering who that was.

The sister mentions Linda King's book about her and Bukowski. I hope it'll be published one day.
This one?
ir

Users who are viewing this thread

Back