• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Lots of Rare Bukowski for sale here... (1 Viewer)

bospress.net

www.bospress.net
OK. Here are the last of my Buk stuff that I have located here in NY. There may be some stuff still in Delaware, but this stuff is unusual... All items are in fine condition unless noted. Please email/post here before paypal'ing me at [email protected]. some stuff may go fast. Some may not. If anything looks odd, just let me know. Prices negotiable. If you want to see pics of the books, just email me and let me know which ones...

I'll keep this updated as stuff goes away...

Best,
Bill

"A" Items - Books

Bring me your love. Later (9th) pb printing from 1993. Near fine. $8

Warm Light bookmark. $5

NYG 1996. Paperback. The Laughing Heart $10

NYG 1997. Paperback. A New War $10

NYG 1998. Paperback. To Lean Back into It. $10

NYG 1999. Paperback. The Singer $10

NYG 2000. Paperback. Popcorn in the Dark $10

NYG 2001. Paperback. Pink Silks $10

NYG 2002. Paperback. The Simple Truth. $10

A Couple of Winos. Comic Book. $15

"A" Items - Broadsides

Bagazine #2. Contains “A Consistent Sort” by Bukowski. Also work by Billy Childish (woodblock print), Ben Blackwell (defective record signed), Jaime Crespo (signed print), Mark Mothersbaugh (signed print), Sexton Ming, Richard Krech (signed broadside), Richard Kostelentz (signed poem), F.N. Wright (signed), Bill Roberts (Signed print of GW Bush on Toilet paper). $150 (I had two of these. Still have one for sale)

Be cool, fool. 2002. X-Ray Book Co. $15 (I have 4 of these)

Bring Me Your Love, 1983, Black Sparrow Press $15 (folded - I have a few of these)

Hot Water Music $15 (folded) (I have a few of these)

Magazines

Art Crimes (1990's?) 5 Buk poems. "upon Reading An Interview With A Bestselling Novelist in the Metropolitan Daily", "bar", "Somebody Else", "Change Over" & "Goodbye" Some water staining to the bottom of the text, but super rare. I got this directly from the publisher in Cleveland. $15

Piece and pieces LARGE perfect bound anthology 1973. "The Angel Who Pushed His Wheelchair", "The Fisherman" $20

Swakal/79. In Hindi and English. Letterpress printed mag from India. "A Radio With Guts", 2347 Duane", "The Night I Was Going To Die" $30

Vagabond #12. 1971. Mimeo. One Buk poem, “Dirge” (uncollected)

Throb #1 1971. Four Buk poems “Bug”, “Summer”, “Elephants”, “Summer”. Both “summer” poems are different. All 4 are uncollected. A great magazine from the super-aggressive, gone-too-soon, F.A. Nettlebeck. $25

Pulse 4. 1971. Three poems by Buk and one LONG letter to Norm Moser from 1970 with drawings. “Cancer of the Eyeball”, & “A need for Glue”, & “the Grammar of Life” All three poems are uncollected. $15

The New York Quarterly Number 7. 1971. Three poems by Buk “The Dogs Bark Knives”, “Have you ever Kissed a Panther?”, & “The Good Life at O’Hare Airport”. All three were later published. Crease to cover. $15

The New York Quarterly Number 8. 1971. Two Buk poems “Notes on a Door-Knocker”, & “Inverted Love Song”. Once was collected later in a different form. The other has never been collected. $15

Bachy. 1972. Three poems by Buk. “Purple and Black”, “For My Brother, Ernest Hemingway”, & “Measurements from the Creation Coffin” Two poems were later collected in different forms, one was never collected in any form. $10

Caterpillar 8/9. 1969. One Buk poem, “What a Man I Was” that was collected a bunch of times… $8

Hanging Loose #15. 1971. “A Threat to My Immortality”, “The Garbageman”. Both were collected in Mockingbird. 64 loose pages housed in an envelope. A strange issue. $35

San Francisco Review 1. 1958. Two Buk poems, both collected. “I cannot Stand Tears” & “10 Lions and the End of the World” $20

Crazy Horse 9. 1971. One Buk poem “That One”. Collected, but in a slightly different version. $30

Madrona #2. 1971. “The Best Love Poem I Can Write at the Moment” Uncollected. $10

Steppenwolf #4. 1970. One Buk poem “Quits” that was later published in a slightly different version. $8

Second Aeon 16/17. MISSING COVER. Two buk poems. “A Poorly Night” & “assault”. Both have been collected. $5

6 poets. Vagabond Press 1973. DRAWINGS OF THE 6 POETS BY BUKOWSKI. Someone drew on the cover a bit. This is the original, first edition, mimeo printed. $20

Laugh Literary and Man the Humping Guns. Vol 1, issue #3. 1971. Signed by Neeli. Edited by Neeli and Buk. One poem by Buk “The Day I knocked out Ernest Hemingway”, one by Buk and Neeli under a pseudonym (E. Rosenthal) “Pat on the Run”. Also a bunch of short letters from Buk to Neeli. $75

Los Angeles Free Press. Vol 12, number 44, (589) Oct 31 – Nov 6, 1975. Longer interview of Bukowski by Ben Pleasants. Newspaper with typical newspaper wear. $20

Peace News #1. Published JUST after 9/11/01. Includes Buk’s “Peace Baby, is Hard Sell”. Ballsy to publish this so close to 9/11. Articles by Chomsky, poetry, etc… $5

Peace News #2. Published in November 2001. Includes Buk’s “War and Piece” & The Swan”. Ballsy to publish this so close to 9/11. Articles by Chomsky, Nader, poetry, etc… Long article on George W. Bush’s nazi profiteer grandfather. $5

San Francisco Review of Books, April 1979, Buk on cover. Review of "Women". $10

Books about Bukowski

Sunlight Here I Am. Interviews and Encounters. Sun Dog Press. 2003. Uncorrected galley proof. Comb bound. $50

Tough Company, Tom Russell w/ Letters by Bukowski $10

Charles Bukowski Letters to Beat Scene. $5

Rexroth, Bukowski and the Politics of Literature, Ben Pleasants. Signed by him. $5

Transit 8, Beat Scene Books. Buk on Cover and essay on collecting Buk by Kevin Ring $5

Firsts Magazine Jan 1995. Collecting Bukowski. $5

FBI Files - Editors working copy. 1/1 copies. With pages marked that are to be removed from final edition. 12 Gauge Press. Issued without a cover. $55

Ephemera

Winter 1939 Yearbook. NOT the Famous senior yearbook shot of Bukowski, but shows and lists him in ROTC $75

Summer 1938 yearbook. Bukowski went here this year, but is not shown. This is Ray Bradbury’s senior year and he is shown in his full senior photo. He is also shown in the poetry club. $175

Barfly. Shooting script. Stapled in corner. May be a copy. No way to tell. $5

Newspaper ad showing Buk reading Random Lengths. “Random Lengths knocks the hell out of the Lie. –Charles Bukowski” A rare endorsement from Buk. Approved by Linda Lee. 2005. $5

Three poems from x-ray. Overprint. “Society should realize”, “action”, “What can you do?”. From an early copy of x-Ray. $10

Charles Bukowski: A Publishing History. 1946-1966. By David Gregor. Overprint from early issue of X-Ray magazine. $10

2005 Charles Bukowski calendar. 12 Gauge Press 2004. Most photos by Montfort. Also some early uncredited photos. Always tough to find copies, they are nearly impossible to find now. Done with the permissions of Montfort and the estate of Bukowski. $75

Wanted by FBI poster. With John Waters and Burroughs. $5

Original 8x10” photo of Buk hiding his face behind newspaper. Photos by Montfort and with his stamp on the back. Some small damage to corner and one pinhole at head (hard to see) . Would mat out nicely. $75

Flexi Disc from Beat Scene. Buk reads 1 poems. $5 (I had 2 of these. I still have one for sale)

Flier announcing video for 1972 Bukowski reading. No idea on this one. Could be recently Xeroxed or could be old. $5

Art Survival and So Forth. Flier announcing book. $3

Fridge Magnet set for Charles Bukowski. Published by Ecco. Little words that let you make your own bad Buk poem…. $10

When the Scars of Youth Become the Marks of Character. Original advance proof/manuscript file and the issue which appeared in Caffeine magazine (which is also included). This is a tribute to Buk by Flea, Winans, John Thomas, Dave Alvin, Marvin Malone, Steve Richmond, Philomene Long. Edited by Linda Lee Bukowski.. Drawings by Buk. Photos by Montfort, Linda…. $30

Books by Bukowski’s Inner Circle

Douglas Blazek – A Bibliography of the published works of Douglas Blazek by James Denboer. 180pp. A must for the Blazek collector. First Edition. $15

Douglas Blazek – The Song that Ends our Singing. 48th Street Press 2012. 12pp. 1 of 22 copies. Note from the publisher laid in. $8

Douglas Blazek – Aperature Mirror. Edition Muta 2012. 72pp. Beautiful book with poems, collages, photos. Prospectus laid in. $8

Douglas Blazek – Gutting Cats in Search of Fiddles. Edition Muta 2012. 85pp. Beautiful book of poetry. Collage on cover. Prospectus laid in. $8

Douglas Blazek – Battlefield Syrup. Lone Ranger Biology Press 1969. 24pp. mimeo. $20

John Fante – Firsts Magazine. April 1992. Collecting John Fante. $8

John Fante – The American Mercury, March 1933. One early Fante story, Big Leaguer $20

John Fante – The American Mercury, September 1933. One early Fante story, The Odysey of a Wop. Also, Whit Burnett, Langston Hughes… $20

Linda King – Me & Bukowski. Freethought Press 2001. Signed by Linda King and Michael Montfort (who took the author photo). Regular edition. $20

Linda King – Me & Bukowski. Freethought Press 2001. Signed by Linda King and Michael Montfort (who took the author photo). Photographer’s copy, with original photo mounted on cover. $35

Steve Richmond - Charlene Rubinski & Dry County in Texas. Fictional account of Bukowski by Steve Richmond who wrote under the pseudonym “Gretchen Willits.”. Maelstrom Press. 1983. 53pp. $18

Steve Richmond – Gagaku. Planet Detroit Chapbooks. 1985. 1st edition. SIGNED. 20pp $25

Steve Richmond – Gagaku. Planet Detroit Chapbooks. 1985. 1st edition. NOT signed. 20pp $15

Steve Richmond – Red Work, Black Widow. Duck Down Press 1976. Dedicated to Buk. 48pp. $20

Steve Richmond – Demon Notebook. Water Row Press 1988. 32pp $20

Steve Richmond - Guts #5 Poetry & Prose (poetry by Richmond and a short story by Pelican Girl). Guillotine Press 1989. 18pp. some foxing to cover. Errata laid in. $20

Steve Richmond – My Wife. Deadtree Press 1993. Limited to 200 signed copies, this is #33. SIGNED by Richmond. 19pp. $20

John Thomas – Me And Bukowski. Freethought Publications 2001. #81 of 100 copies. Signed by both John Thomas and Michael Montfort, both deceased. $25

John Thomas – Epopoedia and the Decay of Satire. The Red Hill Press 1976. Large paperback book. About 60pp. $10

A.D. Winans – Me & Bukowski – 12 Gauge Press 2001 signed by Winans. Editors copy. $25

Bukowski catalogs

House of Books. All LouJon sales catalog from 1994. Buk drawing on cover and LOTS of Buk books inside. $15

PBA Galleries sale of Groff collection. 2007. This is the auction that bombed badly. Groff took pennies on the dollar at this poorly timed sale. Cover shows photo of Buk by Montfort. $5

PBA Galleries. November 1994. Arthur Applebaum auction. Lots of Bukowski in here. Shows a buk painting on the cover. Letter from George Fox laid in. $5

SOLD STUFF:

Bring Me Your Love. PB 1st edition, 1st printing. Near Fine. $20 SOLD

There's No Business, Paperback 1st printing from 1984. Black Sparrow Press some wear including crease to cover. $10 SOLD

Hank: The Life of Charles Bukowski. Special Black Sparrow Edition. Limited to 200 copies, signed by Bukowski and Cherkovski. #87 of 200. $175 SOLD

Me & Your Sometimes Love Poems (with Linda King) 4th edition. Signed by Linda King $15 SOLD

Me & Your Sometimes Love Poems (with Linda King) 2nd edition. #103 of 100 copies Signed by Linda King $20 SOLD

BOTMC 2005. X-Ray Books. Complete Broadside of the Month Club. Includes Bukowski broadside “Let’s Have Some Fun”. Also broadsides from Tim Leary, Buddy Rich, Thurston Moore, Geoff Huth, Penelope Houston, Sexton Ming, Billy Childish, A.D. Winans, Mike Daily, Ray Bremser. All beautifully designed and printed by Johnny Brewton. $125 SOLD

Ham on Rye, 1982, Black Sparrow Press $15 (folded) SOLD

86'd broadside in Nitty Gritty magazine, whole magazine included $45 SOLD

9 folios from "Cruelty of Loveless love" all lacking photos. $10 each, $70 for all 9 folios SOLD

Abyss. 1971. Three buk poems. “Poet in Residence”, “The Misfit” & “Nobody Wants to Hear Your Troubles”. All three poems are uncollected (Nobody was collected in a later book, in a different form.) $20 SOLD

Ole (anthology). 1967. #340 of 5000 copies. Seems impossible that they printed 5000… Three Buk poems “Freedom”, “Age” & “O, we are the Outcasts”. All three poems have been collected. $20 SOLD

Bukowski in Pictures. By Howard Sounes. 1st Edition. Hardcover. $15 SOLD

Locked in the Arms of a Crazy Life. Hardcover 1st. Bit of reading wear. $15 SOLD

Sure #10 $5 SOLD

Sure #7 $5 SOLD

Steve Richmond - Spinning off Bukowski. Sun Dog Press. 1996. first PB edition, E/26. Supposed to be signed, but is not. $20 SOLD

Beat Scene March 2004. All Bukowski issue. $10 SOLD

Celebrating Bukowski – The Huntington September 20, 2006. This is the flier that was handed out at the event. $5 SOLD

Contract for foreign rights of WOMEN 1983. Signed by Bukowski, John Martin, Carl Weissner…. Three pages. $175 SOLD

Rejection letter from Barbara Fry. To Gren Grobis. From the time that she was with Buk. Uncommonly kind rejection letter from her. “G. Grobis / We have never published / tongue-in-cheek writing; we / might change, however. / May we hear from you / again? / B. Fry $55 SOLD

Christmas card published in Ireland in 1988. 1/1000 copies. $3 (I have 6 of these) SOLD

Run with the Hunted. Flier announcing release $3 SOLD

Simon Finch Catalog. 2002. This was the Montfort collection. Beautifully illustrated and hard to find catalog from England. $20 SOLD

Charles Bukowski by Jack Saunders. Black Sparrow Press 2001. Published for friends of the press. $5 SOLD

Last edited:
Flexi disc from Beat Scene.
I had ordered Stephen Hines latest chapbook. You can send everything at the same time.

Last edited:
I have recently had the chance to get a LOT of paper at an amazing price, but the time is short to pull the trigger. I need to pay by Monday (2/15). This may be enough paper to last me years and make a LOT of books, but I need to raise some dough to do it. Because of this I am relisting these books. There are some new items listed, so may be of interest. I want to sell these at any cost, so please make an offer on anything. Prices NOT final. All must go, so make a fair offer and I'll take. Also, ALL titles on www.bospress.net are available for the next few days at a 20% discount from the listed prices. Since there is no way to change all the prices, anyone interested in that offer can just deduct 20%, or just email me with a list and I'll hit you back with an invoice.

Please email/post here before paypal'ing me at [email protected]. some stuff may go fast. Some may not. If anything looks odd, just let me know. Prices negotiable. If you want to see pics of the books, just email me and let me know which ones...

I'll keep this updated as stuff goes away...

Best,
Bill

"A" Items - Books

Warm Light bookmark. $5

A Couple of Winos. Comic Book. $15

"A" Items - Broadsides

Bagazine #2. Contains “A Consistent Sort” by Bukowski. Also work by Billy Childish (woodblock print), Ben Blackwell (defective record signed), Jaime Crespo (signed print), Mark Mothersbaugh (signed print), Sexton Ming, Richard Krech (signed broadside), Richard Kostelentz (signed poem), F.N. Wright (signed), Bill Roberts (Signed print of GW Bush on Toilet paper). $150

Be cool, fool. 2002. X-Ray Book Co. $15 (I have 4 of these)

Bring Me Your Love, 1983, Black Sparrow Press $15 (folded - I have a few of these)

Hot Water Music $15 (folded) (I have a few of these)

The Word - X-Ray Book Co. Alternate printing on brown laid paper and smaller than the published edition. Possibly unique $85

Magazines

Hustler MAy 1978. Bukowski story "An Affair of Very Little Importance" $25

Beat Scene 24. 1994, Reviews Buk book of letters. $10

Beat Scene 50. 2006. Fante family on cover. Lots of Buk related stuff. Article on LouJon, also Ben Pleasants taking credit for Bukowski, Fante, the Moon and Sun... $15

Art Crimes (1990's?) 5 Buk poems. "upon Reading An Interview With A Bestselling Novelist in the Metropolitan Daily", "bar", "Somebody Else", "Change Over" & "Goodbye" Some water staining to the bottom of the text, but super rare. I got this directly from the publisher in Cleveland. $15

Piece and pieces LARGE perfect bound anthology 1973. "The Angel Who Pushed His Wheelchair", "The Fisherman" $20

Swakal/79. In Hindi and English. Letterpress printed mag from India. "A Radio With Guts", 2347 Duane", "The Night I Was Going To Die" $30

Vagabond #12. 1971. Mimeo. One Buk poem, “Dirge” (uncollected) $30

Throb #1 1971. Four Buk poems “Bug”, “Summer”, “Elephants”, “Summer”. Both “summer” poems are different. All 4 are uncollected. A great magazine from the super-aggressive, gone-too-soon, F.A. Nettlebeck. $25

The New York Quarterly Number 7. 1971. Three poems by Buk “The Dogs Bark Knives”, “Have you ever Kissed a Panther?”, & “The Good Life at O’Hare Airport”. All three were later published. Crease to cover. $15

The New York Quarterly Number 8. 1971. Two Buk poems “Notes on a Door-Knocker”, & “Inverted Love Song”. Once was collected later in a different form. The other has never been collected. $15

Bachy. 1972. Three poems by Buk. “Purple and Black”, “For My Brother, Ernest Hemingway”, & “Measurements from the Creation Coffin” Two poems were later collected in different forms, one was never collected in any form. $10

Caterpillar 8/9. 1969. One Buk poem, “What a Man I Was” that was collected a bunch of times… $8

Hanging Loose #15. 1971. “A Threat to My Immortality”, “The Garbageman”. Both were collected in Mockingbird. 64 loose pages housed in an envelope. A strange issue. $35

San Francisco Review 1. 1958. Two Buk poems, both collected. “I cannot Stand Tears” & “10 Lions and the End of the World” $20

Crazy Horse 9. 1971. One Buk poem “That One”. Collected, but in a slightly different version. $30

Madrona #2. 1971. “The Best Love Poem I Can Write at the Moment” Uncollected. $10

Second Aeon 16/17. MISSING COVER. Two buk poems. “A Poorly Night” & “assault”. Both have been collected. $5

6 poets. Vagabond Press 1973. DRAWINGS OF THE 6 POETS BY BUKOWSKI. Someone drew on the cover a bit. This is the original, first edition, mimeo printed. $20

Laugh Literary and Man the Humping Guns. Vol 1, issue #3. 1971. Signed by Neeli. Edited by Neeli and Buk. One poem by Buk “The Day I knocked out Ernest Hemingway”, one by Buk and Neeli under a pseudonym (E. Rosenthal) “Pat on the Run”. Also a bunch of short letters from Buk to Neeli. $75

Los Angeles Free Press. Vol 12, number 44, (589) Oct 31 – Nov 6, 1975. Longer interview of Bukowski by Ben Pleasants. Newspaper with typical newspaper wear. $20

Peace News #1. Published JUST after 9/11/01. Includes Buk’s “Peace Baby, is Hard Sell”. Ballsy to publish this so close to 9/11. Articles by Chomsky, poetry, etc… $5

Peace News #2. Published in November 2001. Includes Buk’s “War and Piece” & The Swan”. Ballsy to publish this so close to 9/11. Articles by Chomsky, Nader, poetry, etc… Long article on George W. Bush’s nazi profiteer grandfather. $5

San Francisco Review of Books, April 1979, Buk on cover. Review of "Women". $10

Intrepid 18, 1971. 2 uncollected Buk poems. $12 (I have 2 of these)

Books about Bukowski

Sunlight Here I Am. Interviews and Encounters. Sun Dog Press. 2003. Uncorrected galley proof. Comb bound. $50

Tough Company, Tom Russell w/ Letters by Bukowski $10

Rexroth, Bukowski and the Politics of Literature, Ben Pleasants. Signed by him. $5

Transit 8, Beat Scene Books. Buk on Cover and essay on collecting Buk by Kevin Ring $5

Firsts Magazine Jan 1995. Collecting Bukowski. $5

FBI Files - Editors working copy. 1/1 copies. With pages marked that are to be removed from final edition. 12 Gauge Press. Issued without a cover. $55

Ephemera

Winter 1939 Yearbook. NOT the Famous senior yearbook shot of Bukowski, but shows and lists him in ROTC $75

Summer 1938 yearbook. Bukowski went here this year, but is not shown. This is Ray Bradbury’s senior year and he is shown in his full senior photo. He is also shown in the poetry club. $175

Newspaper ad showing Buk reading Random Lengths. “Random Lengths knocks the hell out of the Lie. –Charles Bukowski” A rare endorsement from Buk. Approved by Linda Lee. 2005. $5

2005 Charles Bukowski calendar. 12 Gauge Press 2004. Most photos by Montfort. Also some early uncredited photos. Always tough to find copies, they are nearly impossible to find now. Done with the permissions of Montfort and the estate of Bukowski. $75

Wanted by FBI poster. With John Waters and Burroughs. $5

Original 8x10” photo of Buk hiding his face behind newspaper. Photos by Montfort and with his stamp on the back. Some small damage to corner and one pinhole at head (hard to see) . Would mat out nicely. $75

Flier announcing video for 1972 Bukowski reading. No idea on this one. Could be recently Xeroxed or could be old. $5

When the Scars of Youth Become the Marks of Character. Original advance proof/manuscript file and the issue which appeared in Caffeine magazine (which is also included). This is a tribute to Buk by Flea, Winans, John Thomas, Dave Alvin, Marvin Malone, Steve Richmond, Philomene Long. Edited by Linda Lee Bukowski.. Drawings by Buk. Photos by Montfort, Linda…. $30

Books by Bukowski’s Inner Circle

William Wantling - Korea 1953. Sick Fly 1. Sold out very fast from publisher. Limited to 23 copies (this numbered 11) $35

William Wantling - Korea 1953. Sick Fly 1. Sold out very fast from publisher. Limited to 23 copies (this numbered 11) $35

William Wantling - San Quentin's Stranger. Sick Fly 2. Sold out very fast from the publisher. Limited to 23 copies, (This number 11) $35

William Wantling - Don't Shoot. Sick Fly 3. Sold out very fast from the publisher. Limited to 23 copies, (this is #11). $35

Douglas Blazek – A Bibliography of the published works of Douglas Blazek by James Denboer. 180pp. A must for the Blazek collector. First Edition. $15

Douglas Blazek – Aperature Mirror. Edition Muta 2012. 72pp. Beautiful book with poems, collages, photos. Prospectus laid in. $8

Douglas Blazek – Battlefield Syrup. Lone Ranger Biology Press 1969. 24pp. mimeo. $20

John Fante – Firsts Magazine. April 1992. Collecting John Fante. $8

John Fante – The American Mercury, March 1933. One early Fante story, Big Leaguer $20

John Fante – The American Mercury, September 1933. One early Fante story, The Odysey of a Wop. Also, Whit Burnett, Langston Hughes… $20

Linda King – Me & Bukowski. Freethought Press 2001. Signed by Linda King and Michael Montfort (who took the author photo). Regular edition. $20

Linda King – Me & Bukowski. Freethought Press 2001. Signed by Linda King and Michael Montfort (who took the author photo). Photographer’s copy, with original photo mounted on cover. $35

Steve Richmond - Charlene Rubinski & Dry County in Texas. Fictional account of Bukowski by Steve Richmond who wrote under the pseudonym “Gretchen Willits.”. Maelstrom Press. 1983. 53pp. $18

Steve Richmond – Gagaku. Planet Detroit Chapbooks. 1985. 1st edition. SIGNED. 20pp $25

Steve Richmond – Gagaku. Planet Detroit Chapbooks. 1985. 1st edition. NOT signed. 20pp $15

Steve Richmond – Red Work, Black Widow. Duck Down Press 1976. Dedicated to Buk. 48pp. $20

Steve Richmond – Demon Notebook. Water Row Press 1988. 32pp $20

Steve Richmond - Hitler Painted Roses, Earth Books/Sun Dog Press 1994. #22/53 copies signed by Richmond. VERY Rare signed edition. $75

Steve Richmond - Guts #5 Poetry & Prose (poetry by Richmond and a short story by Pelican Girl). Guillotine Press 1989. 18pp. some foxing to cover. Errata laid in. $20

Steve Richmond – My Wife. Deadtree Press 1993. Limited to 200 signed copies, this is #33. SIGNED by Richmond. 19pp. $20

John Thomas – Me And Bukowski. Freethought Publications 2001. #81 of 100 copies. Signed by both John Thomas and Michael Montfort, both deceased. $25

John Thomas – Epopoedia and the Decay of Satire. The Red Hill Press 1976. Large paperback book. About 60pp. $10

A.D. Winans – Me & Bukowski – 12 Gauge Press 2001 signed by Winans. Editors copy. $25

Bukowski catalogs

House of Books. All LouJon sales catalog from 1994. Buk drawing on cover and LOTS of Buk books inside. $15

PBA Galleries sale of Groff collection. 2007. This is the auction that bombed badly. Groff took pennies on the dollar at this poorly timed sale. Cover shows photo of Buk by Montfort. $5

PBA Galleries. November 1994. Arthur Applebaum auction. Lots of Bukowski in here. Shows a buk painting on the cover. Letter from George Fox laid in. $5

Other stuff of possible interest

Sexton Ming - God told me to eat dog shit. X Ray Book Co. Copy Y of 26 copies signed by the author. $60

Zap #1. Robert Crumb. Not the first (Plymell) printing, but a the third printing from 1969. $.35 on cover, not $.25. $20

Last edited:
I picked up some of the paper today. We were only able to pick up 6,000 lbs of paper. I had to abandon the other 12,000 lbs. not a big enough truck, not a good enough back and not nearly enough storage. I paid $1322 for the paper that i got, which is worth about $25,000. Great full cases of Neenah, cranes, Mohawk (the two massive cases of Mohawk alone was worth twice what I paid for it all.)

Thanks to those that helped make it happen. Now to print on these 90,000 parent sheets.

Bill

Hey Matt,
I did not get any emails from you. I have the same problem sometimes getting emails from Purple Stickpin too. I'm sending you a message via Buk.net.
Bill

Hi! I emailed you! I'm looking to see if demon notebook is still available? Do I leave a message on here? Am I doing this right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back