• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

more BUKOWSKI books for sale (hardcovers) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have '5' HARDCOVERS (new/unread) BSP copies I am selling (to the first bidders).
I am selling each for 40-50 bucks a shot (great deal for NEW bspress editions (not ECCO)!!! and way cheaper than ANYONE is offering on ABEBOOKS). Shipping is $10 for each copy. If your interested please email me at [email protected], I'd prefer to sell 3 or more (get rid of them!)... Please let me know a.s.a.p....
BEST,
O

POST OFFICE 2000 $40
BARFLY 1991 $50
WOMEN 1992 $50
HAM ON RYE 1999 $40
YOU GET SO ALONE... 1998 $50

owen roberts (theeffects) is not a nice fellow. in fact, he's quite the opposite.
yes, indeed, he is a cocksmoker. I'll never buy books from this shithead.

:confused: - Really? What happend, HC? (I hope it's ok to ask since you brought it up yourself) - btw, what's a cocksmoker - the same as a cockteaser?

Last edited by a moderator:
theeffects likes to talk about sticking with his word, but when he tells me the deal is still mine and then sells his books and says, nope all gone, I hardly think its so.

theeffects said:
Ryan,
the deal is still yours, but I've also posted the HC's on the forum... I went into my history and recalled your the 'dude' who told me to hold SCREAMS/LIVING ON LUCK for you and then NEVER came through... If your not interested let's not waste each others time like last time...
BEST,
O

HenryChinaski said:
I have hardcovers of women, ham on rye, and Pulp. but, my pulp is a really shitty one.

I'm very interested in the post office, barfly, and you get so alone.

could you send me pics? quote me prices? how much are you willing to let them go for? maybe you could cut me a deal?

let me know

-ryan

theeffects said:
this is the hardcovers i have..
HAM ON RYE
WOMEN
POST OFFICE
BARFLY
YOU GET SO ALONE
PULP (SIGNED)

If interested, let me know what/how much?

HenryChinaski said:
hey, I don't mean to bother or pester you, but I noticed that you've been auctioning quite a lot of you buk things on ebay and I'm curious.
I'M REALLY TRYING TO BUILD UP MY BLACK SPARROW HARDCOVER COLLECTION..

maybe, if you have any black sparrow hardcovers that you'd be will to part with, we could work out a deal and you wouldnt have to list them on ebay. I know sometimes you fetch more for a book through the auctions but I think if you say, here's what I'll let this piece go for, yadda yadda yadda, I'll send you money and you send me books.

let me know.

-ryan

there was a couple nasty, condescending emails that owen sent me but i deleted them because negativity breeds more negativity. yeah, they pissed me off, and in the heat of the moment, I called him a cocksmoker.

but I say fuck it, besides, I'd rather get my books elsewhere.

No battle brewing...but I don't like being called a moron by hypocritical, smug canadians who think their books are gold. but its like you said owen, I'm just stating the truth, being honest, you know.

How about $40 for "Ham on Rye" and "You Get So..?" I wo;dn't mind getting Barfly but I can only offer you $10?! I don't collect, I read and mine are so trashed it would be nice having hardback,... you know as back-ups!

You could probably ship all for $10 Media mail. No insurance neccessary.

Thanks!

I have had mixed experience with our friend on eBay too. Well, one good and three bad, I guess that's not so mixed. When I questioned why 12 days passed from the time I paid for two books to the shipping date, I got a weird, half apology, half "fuck you!" response. So I haven't bid on any of his stuff since. But that's just me, what do I know.

I have purchased quite a number of items from Owen over the past few months, and must say that I have had nothing but great dealings with this man. I just wanted to voice my opinion as long as others were. rick

Today I choose the HIGH (natural!) ROAD and simply smile, and move on...

...ah fuck that!
MJP is a whiney little bitch, I never gave u any 'whiney/fuck-you' apology for delayed shipment, I was placed in a 'situation' where I was unable to leave, so I made a sincere apology that it 'disturbed' me to make him and a few others wait... Not sure how that was a 'fuck-you' type of apology...
but more importantly MJP's artwork SUCKS, those ripped out pages with ink look SHITTY!
:) (feel free to RIP my writing, I know I'm the BEST so no critique from a HACK like yourself is gonna make me lose sleep, we'll see if you have the balls to keep this posted, you Nazi!...)

and the 22 year old (Henry Chinaski, how original!) could only come up with COCKSMOKER... for a putdown!? I guess with youth and limited intelligence that's as good as it gets...
If you want to buy a book, man-up and buy a fuckin' book, don't feed me tales about trying to get your mommy or friends credit cards in a few days or more... You burned me in one deal and I choose since it is a FREE country(well Canada is a free country, yours is FUCKED..., good luck debating that one; i.e IRAQ) to sell/deal to whoever I want...

I don't give a rats-ass if you or any of you BUK wanna-be morons buy my books or not! I've never had ONE post lead to a SINGLE sale (you owe me MJP!) (I'm not speaking to 1fsh2fsh, Bill or Abel, these are real MEN!) There's plenty of hipsters out there baby! willing to waste good coin on overpriced books!!!!!! ;)

Now I'm got more important things to do than talk trash with a retarded skateboarder (chinaski) and the buk.net guy...

...and please remember to check out ALL my exciting future BUK auctions, there is still plenty of TOP-NOTCH, grade 'A', RARE (from now on ALL my auctions are being termed RARE!!!) auctions, and if you choose not to...
I don't give a FUCK, I'm pretty much done selling anyways...
:)
Because I'm through with this, I've removed this fantastic site from my favorites list and will not be returning, so feel free to say whatever you wish, just remember your talking to yourself.

BEST,
O

LOL, wow. I'm speechless. those crazy canadians always have something worthwhile to say.

but, actually, I'm smarter than you think ;)

and again, these tall tales of getting "burned" ??? I don't think you know what you're talking about. either that or you've got me mixed up with some other "retarded skateboarder".

p.s. lashing out at mjp is total overkill. its been done. but if you've got to put somebody down to feel better about yourself, I'm right here...and waiting. this is the internet. I don't give a shit what some fucking old timer, with dust in his ears, stuck up in the attic that nobody ever goes in (canada) has to say about anything at all.

you want some credibility? don't look here.

btw, if you think i'm actually gonna buy that fucking book i'm bidding on right now, lol, you can forget it. i made the bid before i realized how much of a fucking smug piece of shit you are.

okay...
I'm back (it's too much for me NOT to look!) :)
It's one thing to DISAGREE or have a dispute, but for RYAN to 'create' FAKE eBay accounts to 'attempt' to SABOTAGE my eBay sales, is just SAD...

I can take ANY and ALL critiques, they are ONLY words... Leave it on the FORUM, grow up dude. Any serious bidder/collector knows how DIRTY it is to play games with other serious bidders, why attempt to RAMP up prices so that a REAL buyer/collector can't have it?!?

Sad, very sad.

It takes about 2 seconds to REMOVE the bids, but to think you sat around creating these accounts is 'mind-blowing', when you grow up and 'if' you are a MAN one day, you'll see what I mean...

once again, it's only words.

LOL, wow. I'm speechless. those crazy canadians always have something worthwhile to say.

but, actually, I'm smarter than you think ;)
p.s. lashing out at mjp is total overkill. its been done. but if you've got to put somebody down to feel better about yourself, I'm right here...and waiting. this is the internet. I don't give a shit what some fucking old timer, with dust in his ears, stuck up in the attic that nobody ever goes in (canada) has to say about anything at all.

you want some credibility? don't look here.

btw, if you think i'm actually gonna buy that fucking book i'm bidding on right now, lol, you can forget it. i made the bid before i realized how much of a fucking smug piece of shit you are.

anyone who bids and does not pay, is the 'piece of shit', plus your DIRTY money is no good in my BEAUTIFUL CLEAN hands!
let MJP stick up for yourself, your obvious attempt at 'teaming up' on me is WEAK.
Your Canada reference is BRUTAL, I'd love to know the IQ on you....?
and your SMUG joke/reference about being "smarter than you think" is an obvious reference to you creating FAKE eBay accounts, trust me YOUR NOT THAT SMART...

LOL, owen give me a fucking break. nobody created fake ebay accounts. 8196dorothy is my girlfriends mothers account. she lets me use it to sell items. Besides, I'm not that creative...and my time is valuable, I don't waste it with such foolish things. You my friend, are a fucking moron to think that I would create a bogus ebay account to "sabotage" your auctions.

you're buying into this way too much. and lets face it man, youre really not that important. so, do us all a favor and be a man of your word, like you claim to be, and LEAVE.

lol dipshit.

this is the only item of yours i've placed a bid for, and as you will see, the account is very much real.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=019&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBI%3AIT&viewitem=&item=290123589530&rd=1&rd=1

lets cut the crap man. chill the fuck out. nobody is sabotaging anything. or are you seriously that delusional and moronic?

EDIT: mjp, do us all a favor and lock this thread up so as to end this stupid internet argument. i've got better things to do.

come to think of it, i'll run out and become a man!

I've removed this fantastic site from my favorites list and will not be returning...
Well, that is certainly terrible news. I suppose we'll have to close the site down now. I don't see how it could possibly go on without you.

Though I see you continued to post after you made this announcement, so perhaps there is still some slim hope for survival. We can only pray that you keep up your invaluable participation.

I would like to make a SINCERE apology to ALL involved (to Ryan and especially MJP who works very hard on this site and his art), once again I've acted like an ASSHOLE on a forum (if GPP didn't remove it you could see me in all my 'stupid glory' there as well!).

I have a bizarre temper, you'd swear I did drugs the way I act!?!?

Also apologies to all the forum readers, except ABEL!!! You trouble maker!!
;)

I have a bizarre temper, you'd swear I did drugs the way I act!?!?

take a deep breath and count to ten before you make a post. or don't. it's more fun for the rest of us that way.

there's seems to be an unusual amount of nastiness around these parts lately... is it tax-return time in the US or something?

that wasn't nastiness - simply a query about your creative talents.

but hey, if you wanna go another round with me, buster, i'll kick your ass...

Hey guys, take it easy, ok? Maybe it is a European feeling but...I notice so much agression, and not for the first time.

And Ryan, I hope you never even think about american or canadian or dutch assholes anymore. It is so boring and stupid. Do you get my point?

Think first before typing, that's all.

Come on, we can make it, somehow.

Oh, this isn't so bad.

I really don't think guys like Olaf and Owen (hmm...maybe it's the "O" names...) mean any harm. Anyone whose sole purpose is to create trouble is pretty easy to spot and we get rid of them quickly. I don't think these guys fall into that category.

I like to keep the forums civil, but if we can't withstand a little grit now and then, we're doomed. So roll with the punches and everything will be all right.

I'd like to extend an apology to Owen Roberts for calling him a cocksmoker. I was just pissed because I wanted the books but I can't blame him, he needed the money. Lets forget the whole thing. It's funny how huge arguments erupt like volcanos out of the littlest shitty things.

I'd like to extend an apology to Owen Roberts for calling him a cocksmoker. I was just pissed because I wanted the books but I can't blame him, he needed the money. Lets forget the whole thing. It's funny how huge arguments erupt like volcanos out of the littlest shitty things.

no sweat over the cocksmoker name/reference, it's got a nice ring to it... if I get bored of THEEFFECTS I have a back-up...

:)

I'd like to extend an apology to all Buk.net members for not having referred to you all as pole-smoking, shit-eating, Buk wanna-bes.
It's been on my mind for some time now and it's only been through sloth and a general disregard for the greater good that I have allowed so much time to pass.
I hate you all so much it makes me want to eat glass.
By the way.... I have some stuff on eBay that yo'all might be interested in.
I know you are all weirdo's and some of you even have different passports to me, but I don't want to let get in the way of making a buck.
So be a man (especially the women here) and buy my fucking books, right?!

Alright. Get to it.

Australia RULES!

Owen.... You ROC!

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back