Most embarrassing worst CD album tape (1 Viewer)

Young lady I can assure you that you are not as strange as my manic depressed ex-wife who adored Vinnie Bararino. He was born in the year of the horse. ;)

Hell. Christopher Walken can't act for shit. That being said, I am a huge fan of his as a personality. In that role, he is funny as hell. Still, he really is just playing Christopher Walken plays Christopher Walken. I think that is the same draw that the role that Tarrantino plays.

I give this youtube clip to you, little man....

[This video is unavailable.]

Bill

I think I just stoled 1st

Vinyl001.jpg

Strange Girl,
since this post is about embarrassing ourselves I'll admit to buying Ann Murray and cried when I heard "you needed me",
not only did I get the cd but a triple doozy.
That is one that I would push at the back of my shelves.
So I decided to hear it again as I write this and fuck, it still works...

You're such a girl!

Isn't it a law in Canada that you must own at least one Ann Murray record?
....and I think she has a fine voice. Sincerely on that. heh.

i've got you guys all beat. the first cd i ever bought was back when i was 12... UGLY KID JOE. i've hated myself for that ever since then (especially since my older brother's first cd's were Led Zeppelin I and Iron Maiden's Fear of the Dark), and that hate just doesn't subside.

oh shit, and even before that, when i was 9 or 10, i bought EMF's Schubert Dip on cassette tape. wow. at least i listened to Living Colour around that time too.

not an album, but i had whitney houston's 'i will always love you' cassingle (from the bodyguard); the smurfs; boyz II men; madonna's like a prayer. then i turned 13 and heard the smashing pumpkins on the radio one day and everything changed.

"Areola" is the English word for the area around the nipple on a human breast. Kinda funny. Does it mean the same in other languages? I assume that like most other medical terms, it is based in Latin somehow....

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
I am glad I not the only one at the top of the most embarrassing heap. Thanks for the company. I can once again stroll down the street shaking my thing with confidence.:D

oh shit, and even before that, when i was 9 or 10, i bought EMF's Schubert Dip on cassette tape. wow. at least i listened to Living Colour around that time too.

I saw EMF in Concert at the 9:30 Club in DC right about the time that CD came out. Of course, I got in free (I worked in a record storre at the time), but it is still very, very sad....

Bill

skeeter.jpg

I have this. Why? I don't know. Something about this cover always freaks me out. That look on her face is like, "Hi! I love you. But when you wake up in the morning, I will kill everything that moves in your house!"

I think that I've had women with that look before... but who in the hell is skeeter Davis? never heard of her. I suppose that could be a good thing, but it is unusual. what years? what Genre?

Yes, Is there such a thread? If not I think it should be started by a girl.

I'm listening to someone calling me a "boob" right now. Go .

Last edited by a moderator:
nope. Mine are the size of a dinner plate :eek:

Well. That is not true. One is the size of a dinner plate and the other is the size of a tea saucer....

Think about it and then try to get it out of your head.

Actually I got that image from the most evil website on the face of the earth (besides www.georgewbush.com, of course), Wikipedia.....

Bill

Ariola was actually a legit record label, despite the presence of the likes of Hasselhoff (who was - he always said - very big in Germany). I think they were eaten by BMG some time ago though.

nope. Mine are the size of a dinner plate :eek:

Well. That is not true. One is the size of a dinner plate and the other is the size of a tea saucer....

Think about it ands then try to get it out of your head.

Actually I got that image from the most evil website on the face of the earth (besides www.georgewbush.com, of course), Wikipedia.....

well, mine look like a knife and fork. maybe we can get together and have a dinner party.
rumour has it, mjp's are shaped like Laphroaig bottles. he's invited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back