Neeli talking about Hank (1 Viewer)

bospress.net

www.bospress.net
Hi,
My friend Soheyl sent me this link....

Interesting. As of this morning, I could not locate part two...

p.s. the guy picking his ear at 7 seconds in is S.A. Griffin....

Bill

Gerard, I think your son and Dani Tull were wearing the same shirt. Though your son had more style with the added necktie.

Thanks, Bill! Nice video clips. It's interesting to hear Neeli talking about Buk.

Yes, who was the guy in white with the perpetual grin? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Who's the guy in white with the perpetual grin? ;)

I think he was the king of the hipsters. He was having a great time. Well at least it appears that way and appearances are all that matters when you are hip.
Just in case here is the answer to .

Seriously, I was there listening to Neeli Cherkovski and wondered to myself just how hip that guy really was. Now if the guy with the knit beanie and matching ensemble is a member here please step forward. Your presence here would give you some much needed credibility. It was nice of you to smile and be so interested it did make Neeli look better. Good job on that.;)

...who was the guy in white with the perpetual grin? :D
Cherkovski's roadie, dummy. Didn't you see him take the man-purse off Neeli's arm in a smooth, practiced manner?

What you don't see on the tape is right after the talk, he threw a towel over Cherkovski's head and rushed him out to a waiting limo.

Neeli seems very much an ego maniac...
He's a poet. Every poet is an egomaniac. If they weren't, they would go off and do something useful.

Cherkovski's roadie, dummy. Didn't you see him take the man-purse off Neeli's arm in a smooth, practiced manner?

Yes, I did. I thought maybe he was Neeli's boyfriend...:D

Well, a good roadie would be on here checking on his public and starting flowery threads about the greatness of Neeli. You know keeping his name out here.

What do you mean by a roadie ? In France it's a word we use to designate the people wo accompany bands during their tours so as to put the stuff in and off the stage, etc.

Yes, short for 'road manager' - that's what they mean.

Was Neeli the Jewish Lad that Bukowski referenced in many of his stories? He described him as studying to be a rabbi who would show up at Bukowski's and eat whatever he could get his hands on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back