New CD by A. D. Winans (1 Viewer)

Ponder

"So fuck Doubleday Doran"
RIP
Hi all,

I'm not sure it's allowed to post this P.R. for Bukowski's friend, A. D. Winans.

Ponder

What Readers Have Said About The Reagan Psalms

The Reagan Psalms audio CD is from Winan's book, The Reagan Psalms (now out of print), which was published in 1984 by Integrity Times Press. The book was a scathing indictment against Reaganomics and the Ronald Reagan Administration. The book (A small piece of history) received considerable media attention, including comments from U.S. Senators, Journalists, and other well-known personalities. Below is a small sample of comments:

"Thank you so much for sending me The Reagan Psalms. I found it most interesting, not only because of the unique format, but because of your insights on President Reagan."

"”The late Arthur Hoppe, Pulitzer Prize winning syndicated columnist.

"I like your stuff (The Reagan Psalms)) very much. It's a fine tribute to the pronunciations of the White House Toby."
"”Studs Terkel

"Thank you for sharing with me, The Reagan Psalms. I'm impressed with how thoroughly you've gone about indicting Reaganomics"”and you have some wonderfully juxtaposed quotes."
"”The late U.S. Senator, Alan Cranston.

"I appreciate your bringing this valuable book to my attention.
"”Edward M. Kennedy, U. S. Senator

"Thanks for sending me your book, The Reagan Psalms, and it's all so true. We have a writer friend staying with us and I will show him your book. I know he will thoroughly agree with your philosophy and enjoy your poetic talent."
"”Joan Baez, Sr.

Gold Package:

This special collector edition is limited to a hundred numbered CD's, which includes a handsome booklet with several poems by Mr. Winans and comes in a black Presentation Case. $29.90 It makes for a great gift too.

Silver Package:

CD's available in shrink-wrapped jewel cases. No booklet. $19.99

Foreign orders payable by International Money Order, or by PayPal.

Sound Streettracks
2115 Granberry Rd.
DeRidder, La. 70634

Contact info:

[email protected]

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
From the Desk of A. D. Winans"

A. D. Winans" writes:
I recently purchased at author's discount a number of my CD, The Reagan Psalms, published last year in a mastered edition. The CD is shrink wrapped, wih a photo of me on the front of the CD. I am able to offer anyone who wants a copy for just $10, which is a 50% discount off the retail price. The CD should become a collector's item.

Foreign orders. Cash only. Send $15 U.S., carefully concealed. This covers the CD and foreign shipping rate. Will accept international money order, but prefer cash.

Mail to: POB 31249, San Francisco, Ca 94131.

Purchasers will also receive a free signed broadside (of my choice).

This is a small gesture for your past support.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back