• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

New E-Bay Listings Buk, Fante, Bowles (1 Viewer)

Just thought I would let you know that I am selling some interesting items on e-bay: Bukowski: 2 New Years greetings; Fante: Ask The Dust, 1st, signed limited, and Brotherhood of the Grape, 1st Trade; Bowles: The Spider's House, 1st, signed, limited, all BSP, all lovely condition and at really good starting prices. Thanks

I'm still hoping -- and you are right - $600 would be great - only the one bid so far but there are 15 watching it and I'm assuming a couple of those 15 will bid - but christ, it's a bizarre market right now for Bukowski, Fante and Bowles. I've had a nice signed limited of Bowles' The Spider's House posted several times without a bite and it is a rock bottom price.

The market doesn't make a lot of sense right now, but then it hasn't for a while. Five years ago if someone asked you what something typically sold for you could give a ballpark figure, but now you never know.

Three More

I've listed three more by Bukowski on e-bay: Sept Stew, Roominghouse Madrigals and Shadow of the Rose, all 1st signed limiteds. Check em out. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back