Oral Roberts is Dead (1 Viewer)

Pat Robertson is dead too but he just doesn't know it yet.

I just found out a friend of mine died from complications from being hit by a car. He was a better person than Pat or Oral and much more interesting. He loved thrift stores, yard sales and bargains in general. He didn't drink too much but he had a Charles Bukowski complexion but he was very friendly and a good sense of humor. Unlike the other dead you mentioned, if you gave him money he would pay you back.

Too bad it wasn't Pat Robertson....

Yes, too bad we can't be that lucky. I guess we'll have to wait a few more years more before his boss calls him home and holds him in his bosom. His boss being the devil, of course...;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my, that sounds so up close and personal, he was a great guy. Another friend of mine use to always lend money to the deceased, he really misses him. (sob tears) It was something to hear him express his sadness about a friend. Steve use to make knives. He would spend hours grinding and shaping a knife and later sell it for $20 or $30 with a custom wood handle. Steve could sell a car when you needed even if you threated him.

Oral Roberts didn't look too good, did he?

i'm like:: why are you here?

I keep thinking that at some point you'll have something to say that has anything to do with this forum.

Guess that's not gonna happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back