Pleased To Announce (1 Viewer)

Hello everyone. This is my first time here. I"m the guy that brought Hank to Vancouver in 1979. Just to let you know the last two readings are being released simultaneously very, very soon. You can check out our progress at bukowskilive.com We've completed the discs and the covers and accompanying art work. Thanks to mjp for his help over The YEARS. I started this around 2003 just before "Born Into This" was released, mainly because John Dullaghan used some of the Vancouver footage and contacted me.

AWESOME.
great to have you here, dante.

please, keep us informed and link us to the dvds as they become available.
i'm sure you won't have any trouble moving them.

I can't wait to see these readings!

please, keep us informed and link us to the dvds as they become available.
You will be able to buy them here: http://bukowskilive.com

dante sent me the ticket from the reading that is in a thread around here somewhere, and we finally met up when he was in town for the Huntington shindig.

The release of these readings is truly a labor of love. If you knew what these guys have gone through...

Welcome dante. We've been patiently waiting for this great news. Amazing.

... the last two readings are being released simultaneously very, very soon.

Fantastic! We all've been waiting for it!
Will it be REGION-CODE-FREE? - or RC1? or several versions?

ps:
Do you have a distributor for Germany/Europe? If interested to sell on bukowski-shop.de - pm me.

Welcome, dante! That's great news indeed! Those readings will really be something to watch...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received word that the discs are at the manufacturing plant, so it's officially no longer a phantom project like some of the things we've seen announced here. ;) They should be available very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back