• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Pricing on secondary items (1 Viewer)

I know this is not a good time to realize mammoth bucks selling this stuff but, can anyone suggest a way to research values on secondary items like WW review Jon Webb issue, Second Coming Buk issue or later things like" Sure" issues?

pick up a copy of Fogel's Price Guide. It is a bit out of date, but a great place to start.

You should be able to get one on abe for about $10

Bill

Secondary Buk items seem to have a good value these days. A wild ass average is $20 for older magazines. That's just me guessing, and not official in any way.

Regarding the values today of mags etc[Rekrab] perhaps as the prices for the cool stuff rise beyond most of our reach the other stuff is at least available without a second mortgage. That said ,I wouldn't consider flogging WW Jon Webb issue or Grip the Walls, Second Coming Buk issue, Stonecloud etc for a mere 20 bucks. I was so happy to find my Buk Sampler['83 ed] because I thought I'd let that great article [Bleeding Life] get away from me. However BS originals are another story.
I'll post a question re this elsewhere. thanks guys.

Regarding the values today of mags etc[Rekrab] perhaps as the prices for the cool stuff rise beyond most of our reach the other stuff is at least available without a second mortgage. That said ,I wouldn't consider flogging WW Jon Webb issue or Grip the Walls, Second Coming Buk issue, Stonecloud etc for a mere 20 bucks. I was so happy to find my Buk Sampler['83 ed] because I thought I'd let that great article [Bleeding Life] get away from me. However BS originals are another story.
I'll post a question re this elsewhere. thanks guys.

WR Jon Webb issue is about $35 for the regular in perfect condition, $125 signed by all three. Grip the Walls is about $40 in perfect condition. Second Coming and Stonecloud will bring $20. Sorry, I'm not trying to be the bearer of bad news, but it is the case.

Still, I think that they should be worth much more and would suggest holding onto them.

Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back