Pulp by Virgin? (1 Viewer)

Doesn't Virgin publish the UK versions of Buk's letters? I think I've seen huge stacks of those at Powell's since I got here to Portland... If so, it would make sense that they'd do more UK Buk publications.

But they're so... UGLY! Though I guess they'd be good to have to stick in a back pocket and write all the hell over... But damn... I mean there's ugly and then there's CIRCUS ugly... ya know?

I agree with you, but a lot of people only want to read words on thin paper.
Sometimes I envy them.

I agree with you, but a lot of people only want to read words on thin paper.

Really? - Imagine a guy going into a bookshop saying: "I would like to buy some books by mr. XX, but they have to be printed on thin paper! I only read books printed on thin paper. You got any?" :D

Mr. xx must be you, aren't you the guy who has the largest ecco Buk collection of Denmark?

LOL - Nope, I'm not mr. XX since I don't write books.

I hate to admit it but I do have a few Ecco books in my Buk collection. Especially, when it comes to posthumous Buk books, there seem to be no way around it. But as some wise old geezer said, "it's the words that counts!" - At least, that's what I try to tell myself everytime I read an Ecco book - it keeps me from vomitting...:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Right! Your body may be 50, but you're 28 - and if you had'nt been drinking, you would only have been 22! I know, I know...:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back