Relentless as the Tarantula (1 Viewer)

Well, I finally broke down and bought a copy of this one. The seller sent me a photo of the signature on the cover, and it passed muster. Very good and all...anyway the database here indicates that only three of the 11 poems in this appear elsewhere. Two in You Get So Alone... and another in Slouching Toward.... I know that mjp has been grappling with a new DB, so the old one has been unchanged for a while. Anyone know if the eight remaining poems in Relentless are truly otherwise uncollected?

I suspect that this is a fairly inexpensively-produced chap; any thoughts? I'll be happy to share some of the uncollected stuff once I get it.

I suspect that this is a fairly inexpensively-produced chap; any thoughts?
It's offset printed, which isn't as inexpensive as Xerox or mimeo stuff, but not as elaborate and expensive (in production time) as letterpress. I haven't cross referenced it, but I would be surprised anything was pulled from it for more recent books.

PS:
I just did my homework. There are 4 poems only which remain uncollected as of today:
-The Wasted Profession
-Shop Talk
-So, Cheer Up
-Exactly Fine

There are a couple of "cheer up" poems in the littles, but they've been not collected by BSP/Ecco. And keep in mind that any of those 4 poems might have been collected under a different title.

It arrived today. Very nice. It was described as very good, but it looks damn near fine to me.

RelentlessastheTarantula.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back