Rubyred (2 Viewers)

Father Luke

Founding member
I realize that your birthday is Dec 20th, but,
if I'm not mistaken, that's today in where you are land?

For the rest of us, we get an extra day to wish you a
Happy Birthday!

Thanks for all you do, Rubyred.

happy B-day ruby red its my daughters too. must be a special day! (or at least nine months previous was!!)

Happy Birthday wishes to our favorite Buk member across the International Date Line (good sense of timing Father).

Here's hoping you find time in between work and school to celebrate today.

And here's a combination birthday cake-army tank to run over any rude customers that try to ruin your day !

birthday-cake-picture-04.jpg

Happy Birthday! Thank you for your contributions to Buk.net. Sorry I didn't send a cake but it looks like you have received some very fine cakes. Good luck to you.

you guys are the best!!

thank you so much - so far it's been a shitty day. i've got an oral presentation to give in 2 hours and i'm totally under-prepared (as per usual). i'm super tired and grumpy, but...

i get to find out about a SUPER AWESOME SPECIAL present this afternoon from someone who is super awesome special. so it should end up being a great day. when i find out what it is, i will let you guys know.

I WANT TO EAT CAKE!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday, Justine!

I hope you have some space left on your birthday cake to add some organic Dutch herbs.

herbs.jpg

Cheers!

Okay, so its about 12:30 now in NZ, so hope you're having a good birthday lunch.

Happy Birthday!

my presentation for class was sub-standard but this thread makes me happy!

and thank you to bukfan for your myspaz b'day wishes :)

the kind of jerk who is the most AWESOMEST GUY EVER!!

guys i just got the best gift EVER IN THE WHOLE WORLD (well, i don't actually have it, but i'm getting it):

jordan just revealed to me (through an extremely cool, beautiful, sappy PP presentation) that he is getting me the collector's edition of ray caesar's art book... my favourite artist!

http://www.murphydesign.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=art_raycaesarcollection

i cried like a girl. this is officially the best birthday i've ever had.

now that i've had a few post-work birthday drinks it seems like a good time to also tell you guys how much i've enjoyed being a member of this forum, and how lucky i feel to have gotten to know and respect so many of you, and some of you have become incredibly good friends.

since it's my birthday, i think i can get away with being all mushy and sentimental for a moment, and none of you are allowed to mock me for it!

[i'm going to read this tomorrow, once i'm sober, and be completely mortified]

December 20th 2005 is my other dog's and my neighbor's birthday is 12-20-37. And I ain't feelin' too good myself. Happy B-day again. and many more.

now that i've had a few post-work birthday drinks it seems like a good time to also tell you guys how much i've enjoyed being a member of this forum, and how lucky i feel to have gotten to know and respect so many of you, and some of you have become incredibly good friends.

since it's my birthday, i think i can get away with being all mushy and sentimental for a moment, and none of you are allowed to mock me for it!

[i'm going to read this tomorrow, once i'm sober, and be completely mortified]

Hey, It's not my birthday and I'm not drunk but I want to second these sentiments especially as they concern you.

Happy Birthday!

not august - FEBRUARY!!!

still not sure about the visa thing, though - apparently our govts got overly-excited about proclaiming the new work/travel scheme but haven't implemented any guidelines/parameters/whatevers for it. still waiting for info.

BUT i'm coming over in feb anyway, even if it's just initially for a holiday, until the visa thing is sorted.

and yes, it is the coolest gift ever :)

Best wishes, RUBYRED!!! I will say that BlackSwan's signature makes me wonder, though...;)
Purple does something strange to me ?
Not to worry Stick
nothing to do with LSD
or onions
Purple Glow it is
. . .shoes and a dried white rose
lying on the bar
like a clenched
fist.
she dances so fiercely now in
the purple glow
there was a night