Welcome To America, Rubyred ! (1 Viewer)

Ah hell, just get a can of Spam, a block of sliced Kraft American "pasteurized processed cheese food," a jar of Miracle Whip and a loaf of Wonder Bread and make yourself an all-american sandwich. Just be warned: you may find yourself running (not just with your feet either) to get on the earliest possible flight back to NZ if you actually eat the vile thing.

Welcome to America... time to get fat.

Elvis would have eaten it !

Nothing says I love you like a chicken and cheese sandwich
deep fried in a donut.

1600534894_9c80364735.jpg
2666276485_0de7aba11c_o.jpg

But Quinoa sounds good for the rest of the week.

Ah hell, just get a can of Spam, a block of sliced Kraft American "pasteurized processed cheese food," a jar of Miracle Whip and a loaf of Wonder Bread and make yourself an all-american sandwich. Just be warned: you may find yourself running (not just with your feet either) to get on the earliest possible flight back to NZ if you actually eat the vile thing.

Welcome to America... time to get fat.

Coat one side of each slice of bread with Safeway margarine
while watching daytime talk show TV.
Toast the Chronic Sandwich in skillet until golden brown or
a paternity dispute turns violent. Mmmmm.......

FL - That is the single most repulsive/compelling menu item I have seen in a while. Like white people's version of chicken and waffles.

Of course the whole thing is a Photoshop joke, right?

Right ? Please ?

Oh, sorry, I'm sure maramite is something equally appertising-rolled Kangaroo dung or something. And what is a lollie? I'm guessing lollipops-again made out of rolled Kangaroo dung.

Have Jordan take you to Top of the Mark in SF at sunset, the view is breathe taking!

my food adventures so far:
haribo raspberry jellies: average
burrito from chipotle: pretty good except that i forgot cilantro is coriander and i HATE coriander.
chocolate skittles: pretty bad
mint three musketeers: average
twinkie: disappointing
trader joe's strawberry licorice: pretty good
trader joe's vegan choc chip cookies: amazing

tonight i'm cooking dinner for jordan: roast vegetables salad with homemade salsa. let's see if he puts me on the first flight back to NZ afterwards (i'm not renowned for my cooking skills).

i figured you had enough "welcomes" to this here country so i didn't chime in. but now i feel impolite about it so, WELCOME TO MEXICO, ERRR, THE USA!!! come on over to tennessee if you ever get the chance :):):) it's beautiful country out here...
CIMG2242.jpg

That's pretty scary right there james.

Nice edit Father Luke.

Oh let's not all start posing with our guns. You're just going to scare her!

Let her get her own gun first, then post yours.

;)

Oh oh...his latest post? I thought it was just a quote of the other photo so I edited it out...d'oh! I can fix next time I hear from him.

I think that most people in the GPP would think that it was damn cool!

Of course, they are so shadowy and reclusive that it is hard to pin any of them down....

Bill

That cork paper in the last two photos is still available. I saw it in an art supply store in SF, CA. I'm just sayin... Anyone interested in letterpress would do well printing on that. Of course, it is very expensive, but still..... It is amazing stuff....

Bill

Henry Miller - Order and Chaos: Chez Hans Reichel

It was printed on a Chandler & Price 8x12, which is exactly the press that I use!

Bill

I just bought that.
it's in the mail.
can't wait to get my hands on it. it's a beauty.

i know, you jerk! i had to pay more for it at a bookstore, since you snagged jason's copy.

since you're now the proud owner... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post pics of the other stuff he included with that edition... i've never seen them before!

i know, you jerk! i had to pay more for it at a bookstore, since you snagged jason's copy.

since you're now the proud owner... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post pics of the other stuff he included with that edition... i've never seen them before!

I will post pics.
and I'm truly sorry I got to it before you. but I'm extremely pleased to have it.

It's a beautiful book.

Thanks.

Truly!

So that was the book, the Webbs were working on while being in in contact with B. via mail, that's how they came to ask Miller to review B.'s books and he wrote the letter to B., that he can't/wouldn't do it?

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks harry!

hostess donettes 'crunch' flavour just consumed. verdict: better than twinkies. next time i venture out of the house i'm getting hostess cupcakes. or ho ho's.

Hey Ruby, as far as "fast food" goes the Slimedogs only go regularly to Chipotles, which you've already checked out, and Rubios! We went there only about two weeks ago on recomendation and feel it's similiar to Chipotles. Lots of cheap Mexican fast food around here is pretty bad but those two places are good.

They're a chain and they are in your area so you have to check out your namesake.

Actually, Kentucky Fried Chicken should be eaten by every American and Fuddruckers, though not as common, is an ok hamburger joint.

Someone will have to help me out but isn't the In 'n out burger the big burger chain in SF and Blondie's Pizza is pretty big too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back