• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Seven Bukowski Letters On E-bay Right Now (1 Viewer)

Georgia Peckham-Krellner...

Called her Gloria all day...

and here is Hank

DCP_0541.JPG

and here is Hank

That's a great painting of Buk, Black Swan! You really caught the way he's looking at the Buk/Georgia photo, and the Georgia painting is great too! Is it two seperate paintings or one big painting?
The Buk/ Georgia photo is what got me interested in Buk way back in the late seventies (along with a few Buk quotes). It's one of my favourite Buk photo's...

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Blk Swan;Yes it is very fine. I hope you let us view it here. Georgia never looked so good. They say an artist puts a little of themselves in their work. Is this why Georgia doesn't look so slutty? Bukfan is right, you did good with Buk too. Thanx

well thanks guys,... really,...but you folks that aren't afraid of color, your the one's that have my admiration.

Well Ezio finally received his book.
It took nearly 3 months air mail Australia to Italy.

I'll ask him about those letters again.
Fingers crossed.

Great that the book finally showed up! 3 months by airmail? Jezuz, they must've used hang-gliders...

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent some green tea, whisks, cups, teapots and assorted paraphenalia to a buddy of mine in Milan. It arrived in 10 days. The Italians don't give a shit about tea and the mere idea of it is enough to make them barf, so no one stole it.

Some registered mail, on another occassion, containing money orders, never arrived. Turns out they were cashed by some nogoodnicks. It took a year to sort that one out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back