• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

The curtains are waving... (1 Viewer)

Nice. If I had a spare $800 to toss away, this would really tempt me. Can't recall the last time I saw one of these -- years ago. Not that I've been looking. But given the condition & rarity and class, I'd say it's worth $800.

Yeah I know I saw Scott list it a few months ago... still out of my range of affordability, alas. Very nice condition, minus that one minor crease...

Yeah, and who has a spare $800 to toss away these days?

I recently bought an All the Assholes..., but I had to really sit down with myself and ask if that was necessary. Apparently, it was. But I'm done for a while. Well, except for the Wormies Christa will be sending...

Btw. I've often been wondering if Scott is here. Is he? If so: Hi Scott, come out of the dark and say hello baby! Or maybe you're just lurkin'? Come on, talk to us!

Used to own a copy of this. A very delicate little book. After awhile I realized it was too much of a museum piece, I couldn't sit and flip through the pages and enjoy it, so I sold it. This was back before eBay and I wish I had held on to it a little longer. Oh well. It did have a cool inscription to John Thomas in it, which I photocopied. I'll see if I can find it and post it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back