Thieves in the (Media)Temple (1 Viewer)

mjp

Founding member
The server has been up and down this morning. Not sure what's going on, but hang in there, I'm trying to get an answer.

That didn't occur to me, but I think you're on to something. The government would like nothing better than to crush our spirit and make us look like fools in the eyes of the public. Has anyone else noticed that they are being followed by unmarked cars lately??

I am hereby nominating Winters as an independent candidate for the Presidency of the United States, with Vice President FutureActor. I am confident that they can get to the bottom of this and protect us from further government interference and harassment.

Thank you.

Well, as long as they don't catch us cult members and de-program us, the cult will survive...:D

Last edited by a moderator:
That didn't occur to me, but I think you're on to something. The government would like nothing better than to crush our spirit and make us look like fools in the eyes of the public. Has anyone else noticed that they are being followed by unmarked cars lately??

I am hereby nominating Winters as an independent candidate for the Presidency of the United States, with Vice President FutureActor. I am confident that they can get to the bottom of this and protect us from further government interference and harassment.

Thank you.

Haha, I was going to ask what Winters did, and then I remembered the premise of his introduction... all hail our future leaders!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back