Time Is Running Out for the Arab World's Tyrants (1 Viewer)

I'm going to have to study up on what exactly is going on over there. I'm an American and don't know shit about world affairs. Barely know anything about domestic goings-on. Charlie Sheen fucking up the shooting schedule of Two and a Half Men puts fire in my belly. Thanks, Ponder!

Sweeping change...won in brutally frustrating increments.

Now let's hope this is the "life, liberty, & the pursuit of happiness" kind of democracy...and not the "here's a KFC conjoined with a Taco Bell" democracy.

I'm going to have to study up on what exactly is going on over there. I'm an American and don't know shit about world affairs. Barely know anything about domestic goings-on. Charlie Sheen fucking up the shooting schedule of Two and a Half Men puts fire in my belly. Thanks, Ponder!
I like the part in bold but must mention, many Americans know about world affairs. Charlie Sheen is just much more entertaining than millions of oppressed foreigners. No offense intended but we are just that shallow, sometimes.

In this weather I just plow right in. Oh, I thought you are were talking about Sally Forth.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRvPyeWf1DsbTYJ92B9ADUu120bz_-5_4WNHjp-j0yIBsM4qGc.jpg

The idea that "time is running out for the Arab world's tyrants" is laughable. Who wrote that, a teenager?

In a few billion years, as the Earth is spinning into a cold, dead moon of the sun, the last two humans alive will be an Arab and a Jew, and they will be trying to kill each other as the last molecules of oxygen disappear.

Time is running out, no doubt about that. But not for tyrants.

Hey easy there on the teenagers.

Arabs and Jews will likely be at each others throat to the end but the Jew will undoubtedly be in a defensive posture.

I love this forum for it's educational value as well as the enlightenment, thank you.
sally (salē)
noun pl. sallies -·lies
  1. a sudden rushing forth, as of troops to attack besieging forces
  2. any sudden start into activity
  3. a quick witticism; bright retort; quip
  4. an excursion or unusual side trip; jaunt
Origin: MFr saillie < saillir, to come forth suddenly, rush out, leap < L salire, to leap, spring: see salient
intransitive verb sallied -·lied, sallying -·ly·ing
  1. to make a sally
  2. to rush out or come out suddenly
    1. to come or go outdoors
    2. to set out on a trip

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back