What happened when Paul Robinson popped by to respond to his new critics (1 Viewer)

No. (To quote you.) Nobility is only earned, and even then so, not necessarily a fair moniker given the way thing transpired. A moniker such as this can only be bestowed after all is said and done.

What we have here is someone who nearly made us believe him (even if we disagreed with him). He sucked me in, only to reveal his true colors in his last post. When all is over, he has no nobility; only cowardice for walking off with "Bitches!!!" as his parting shot.

A real possibility; ruined by a single word. And such a shame it wasn't a complex one, because, well, that's just the way he would have loved it, isn't it?

I must be a glutton for punishment. Damn, I knew I should have put "bitches" in quotes. It was exactly that, an echo of MJP's post and also an echo of the Bukowski style. I still wish everyone all the best in their writing projects. This is my final post on the forum. Any further comments can be made on the article page. Again, all the best.

i prefer beeotches. or bizzznitches.

of course, i'm from the hard screets of Salt Lake City, Utah, "where bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks!"

Paul, you shoulda capitalized it to let us know what you meant, and how you meant it (kinda like Chris and Hosho did in their letters).
oh, and if you have to explain what you wrote, you probably didn't do your job as a writer.

I think it's hilarious that mjp can call this guy a "jealous motherfucker" and a "pretentious twat" and it just gets swept under the rug...but when old Paul says the word "bitches" you all go apeshit! Ha ha, what a bunch of hot house orchids!

Why is Mather's name in italics? It's like it's from another language or something. Odd.

I'm a wild orchid, thank you. Just as delicate, but twice as beautiful and far rarer.

He's banned, they go into an italic rage when that happens. Their status also becomes, "Circling the drain." I think GKHLove might have been off his medication yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back